Game Could be Moved to Miami

Advertisement
If you look at the cone it has the storm at least a day away from possible landfall.The person who posted this thread needs to study tropical models.Miami will be able to fly out by 8pm Saturday.

Advertisement
If you look at the cone it has the storm at least a day away from possible landfall.The person who posted this thread needs to study tropical models.Miami will be able to fly out by 8pm Saturday.

Yeah I'm sure the people in Tally are thinking about us flying out of Tallahassee. If it gets moved it will because they have a storm that would be 12 hours away at the end of the game. The storm isn't a big deal but they overreact at the schools these days. Not to mention it's Tally and they lost power for a week because of a Tropical storm last year.

Moving it to Friday or noon makes sense. Less time I have to wait as well

They would move the game out here to cali before it would be in Miami.... As a matter of fact,i wish they would so I can see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to change the title of the thread because nowhere outside this dumb thread is anybody suggesting the game could get moved to Miami.

Advertisement

Tunderstorms from it are expected to begin Saturday afternoon. Lightening stops the game if played Saturday

FSU would still have more than half the seats even it was moved the MIA.

I hate people like you

He’s right. The phonies in this town won’t show up at Hard Rock until we have two NC’s in the bag.

YOU are missing the point. IF they move the game people that already have tickets will be given comparable seats. FSU has 60K plus seats for the game while UM fans maybe 15K. Oviously, some FSU fans won't go but it'll still be more than half of the stadium with Noles. What I'm saying is that it's not a true away game even if it's played in Miami. Hopefully Blake is playing that card on the phone right now.

Last edited:
Orlando makes the most sense. The camping stadium is used like 10 days of the entire year, and Saturday isn't one of those days. If the Noles have to spend a week in Orlando after the game to not miss practice time, they wont be the first to do that.

Advertisement
Back