Game Could be Moved to Miami

Advertisement
either way, the way I see it, them Noles going to get hit by a hurricane no matter where they play it.

It's officially a T.S. 11 am advisory
dac0f17088d8038249cfc56f5ce80c23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Move the football season to spring I've had enough of this ****

They’d move the game to Friday before moving it to Miami

yes

If they move the game to Friday then they better make a decision immediately. Gonna have to jump on a plane tomorrow morning.

They aren't going to move the game to Friday. Can't recall a single time they've moved a game forward with an impending storm, though maybe someone could cite an example.

A more likely possibility would be moving the game's location.

Advertisement

yes

If they move the game to Friday then they better make a decision immediately. Gonna have to jump on a plane tomorrow morning.

They aren't going to move the game to Friday. Can't recall a single time they've moved a game forward with an impending storm, though maybe someone could cite an example.

Pretty sure a few games were moved to Friday before Irma

yes

Pretty sure a few games were moved to Friday before Irma

Yeah I can't think of exact games but I'm positive it's happened plenty of times.

Advertisement
sucks for the nolies...gonna get romped twice by two major storms. sucks to be you.....you ***** bytches

If this storm was named after Nate Webster may God have mercy on Florida.

Well, we COULD move the game to a neutral site far away from the storm:

Arkansas State...

Advertisement

yes

They moved the UCF game to Friday before Irma, and then cancelled it. But, their first attempt was moving it to Friday.

Advertisement
Back