GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
I’d love to hear about this game too and the Cubs in general. Yu Darvish has been incredible this year, but It’s impossible to get a read on the Cubs. I continue to believe they aren’t very good. They flat out cant hit.

I personally will be looking at series prices for them to lose in the first round of the playoffs

Bump. Cubs can’t hit water off a boat.

Baylor -2.5
Ole miss +6

and I think LSU might cover 20.5, there gonna come out angry after last week
I like the ole miss line. I think the OU line at -7 is free money. I don’t think they will lay an egg two weeks in a row and Iowa St. cant keep up the score with OU’s offense.

I like Pitt to cover 14 v NC State
I think that's probably a good play. I definitely like the over in the BYU / La Tech game tonight but I'll probably only put a small number on it, I don't feel that great about it. I feel that they should definitely go over 59, buttttt....

Tonight, I concur take the over. BYU game.

AUBURN +8
TEXAS A&M +18
TEXAS - 11
KANSAS + 24

My picks so far.

Advertisement
I like that Texas pick. I think they got an early wake up call last week and absolutely pummel TCU. That pick of Auburn is agree with as well - they may just win that game outright.

After looking down the list of Top 25 games, the ones that stood out to me other than the ones mentioned:

BC +14.5 v UNC
UVA +28.5 v Clem’s Son

I think those games will be closer than that.

Advertisement
Can someone EXPLAIN a teaser. No joke, I never understood that. Thanks
It's a multiple team bet (similar to a parlay) where you buy a fixed amount of points that apply to all games. So for example, let's say you play a 2 team teaser for 6 points on Auburn +8 and Texas A&M +18. Now it is Auburn +14 and Texas A&M +24.

Of course both teams will have to cover to win the bet. Payout is about 1 to 1, with a little juice.

Baylor -2.5
Ole miss +6

and I think LSU might cover 20.5, there gonna come out angry after last week

They can come out angry, their QB still is booty cheeks and their offense is back to the stone age like it was pre Joe Brady. I’m not touching that because I can’t bring myself to bet on Vanderbilt but put a gun to my head and make me, give me Vandy and the 3 TD’s.

I took that over on the Louisiana Tech game..,,,,Might not get there if BYU let’s hope this half,.....****ingg LA Tech Shyytting the bed! They couldn’t at least put up 21 lol

I took that over on the Louisiana Tech game..,,,,Might not get there if BYU let’s hope this half,.....****ingg LA Tech Shyytting the bed! They couldn’t at least put up 21 lol
Yep. Games over. Hoping BYU put the backups in and LA Tech gets rolling.

Scratch that, no chance. Holtz is running the clock out - trying to minimise the damage.

What a *****.

Advertisement
Made three picks this week:
Alabama -17 (I think Bama at home destroys a TAM team that struggled with Vandy last week) I bought the point to get to -17 from -18

TCU +11.5 (Going to give Texas a dogfight, they always do. I like Gary Patterson D and Texas D looked like garbage last week. I feel like Texas is playing a better version of Texas Tech in TCU)

BC +14.5 (Not 100 percent sold on UNC. I think UNC wins the ballgame but BC at home will give a UNC team that hasn’t played in 3 weeks trouble)

Advertisement
LOL alright that's the last time I bet on these ****** teams playing on Friday nights.

Lost back to back weeks (by half a ******* point).
I'M with you on that. Makes my blood boil. I'm STICKING on Saturday and Sunday.

I like auburn with the points, Baylor moneyline, and Pittsburgh against NC State. I think Pitt can shut down NC state.

Advertisement
Back