GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
I just have that feeling about OSU and there is no way they lose in Stillwater. HUBBARD best RUNNING back in the nation. I'M stcken with OSU.

I dont...I used to but thats tough
One day I intend to hunt down all the baseball scores for the last 10 years and crunch the numbers to see if that theory is worthwhile.

Just put a parlay in for
Army ats
TCU ats
UVA ats

i actually really like ole miss ATS considering that UF depth chart and the qbs that Kiffin has I think it’s a close game.
That spread seems large for a team that as we know is good but not great.
Unfortunately they covered

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you didn't put an absurd amount of money on Canes money line this past weekend against Louisville then you're a fool, plain and simple. Mississippi St w Leach at head coach and KJ Costello as a transfer could shock some people this year, I like them as a sleeper in a few games.
Sooooo yea I kind of know what I'm talking about...🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I’m taking Okie State because they have a good RB, proven offense, at home and finally a decent defense (hired the guy from Duke).

I also took Arkansas +28. UGA is down to their 3rd string QB, their offense typically doesn’t score a ton and they’re on the road for their first game.

Bump.

My picks did well on Saturday. Even Arkansas covered for me...thanks for hangin on Hogs.

What's everyone betting on this week?

I've put a fiver on the Over for BYU vs LA Tech tonight, just so I stay awake!

Advertisement
Posted in another thread but I took the seahawks -6.5 this week and the Cowboys -3. Feel good about both those.

Baylor -2.5
Ole miss +6

and I think LSU might cover 20.5, there gonna come out angry after last week

Advertisement
Back