GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
I know most may only care about football but two good baseball bets today...Rays at -150 to win is great value and Yanks -.5 run in first 5 innings a good one too. Won $27,190 last year on baseball with most bets in the $100-$200 range...my favorite thing to bet by far
How do you feel about the White Sox

Advertisement

I’d love to hear about this game too and the Cubs in general. Yu Darvish has been incredible this year, but It’s impossible to get a read on the Cubs. I continue to believe they aren’t very good. They flat out cant hit.

I personally will be looking at series prices for them to lose in the first round of the playoffs

You guys betting on South Alabama? Lol

did you watch the UAB game.. UAB is a very very good non power 5 team. Well coached and good players especially on D

It's such a tough matchup...I always try to find the best value and in this case its clearly the White Sox...good starter, good team and at home...the hope would be its close through 7 and the White Sox pull off the victory in late innings...the Sox getting +.5 through 5 innings at even $ is a great value as well...has 1-1 written all over it through 5

You guys betting on South Alabama? Lol

did you watch the UAB game.. UAB is a very very good non power 5 team. Well coached and good players especially on D
you sir, give us a LOCK of LOCKS for tommorow and by the way I'm up $1,100 in the season. U want a sure thing, take OSU COWBOYS minus 6.5

Advertisement
It's such a tough matchup...I always try to find the best value and in this case its clearly the White Sox...good starter, good team and at home...the hope would be its close through 7 and the White Sox pull off the victory in late innings...the Sox getting +.5 through 5 innings at even $ is a great value as well...has 1-1 written all over it through 5
I’m thinking about taking the RL just to be safe.

I know most may only care about football but two good baseball bets today...Rays at -150 to win is great value and Yanks -.5 run in first 5 innings a good one too. Won $27,190 last year on baseball with most bets in the $100-$200 range...my favorite thing to bet by far
This thread is fun.

I get nervous about betting £40, so to see people making a profit of $27k in a year is amazing to me.

Made 2k last week on a parlay, had navy winning moneyline was a 5 game parlay.

This week I got a smooth k on the line on other stuff.
Last weekend put me over 2k for the season.
Hoping to pay off my mortgage payments for the year on my gambling problem.

Advertisement
I usually don't bet us, but I went in on the spread when it came out. I also like UCF points tomorrow. Even thinking about a Teaser with Ole ****, UK, and maybe Bama in it. Went 4 for 4 last night UAB team total over, over 47.5 for the the game, Dolphins first to score, and Nuggets second half over 51.5. Gonna try to ride the hot streak tomorrow.

I was thinking about going in heavy on Oklahoma State too but IIRC they were down to their 3rd string QB after the other guys got hurt - anybody know what their QB situation is? The last story I read said it was up in the air.

which to me says.....HELLLLLLLLL NAW

Advertisement
you sir, give us a LOCK of LOCKS for tommorow and by the way I'm up $1,100 in the season. U want a sure thing, take OSU COWBOYS minus 6.5

Why are you so confident in this? You know Sanders is our right? Neil Brown is a solid coach and JD will get WVU some points.

Seemed to me like OSU wasn’t ready to play. I really feel like Gundy and his guys have a fractured locker room after this summer

I’m taking Okie State because they have a good RB, proven offense, at home and finally a decent defense (hired the guy from Duke).

I also took Arkansas +28. UGA is down to their 3rd string QB, their offense typically doesn’t score a ton and they’re on the road for their first game.

Do you bet the streak?

Positive momentum heading into the weekend after hitting UAB on Thurs and the Celtics last night. Today I like...

Pitt/Louis over. Cards D is dreadful and they have enough playmakers on offense that they'll score. I see points'a'plenty in this one.

I'm on a Canes/GT/BYU parlay with all 3 legs bought down a bit.

I think we likely roll today, but betting-wise the spread is just too much for me in a Canes/Noles game. Any Canes/Noles game.

I think UVA/Duke likely goes under. Not on it yet, but will likely throw in light on it.

I'm intrigued to see what The Pirate pulls put of the bag vs LSU, but I wont be betting on it.

Surprised so many people here are so high on Okie State. Man, they looked like absolute sh-t in their opener. Add in some concerning rosters issues they're dealing with and WVU team that scored 50+ in their opener and that's a big stay away, IMO.

I have a feeling Tulane may play with fire today after that meltdown last week vs Navy.

On the NFL side I've got a Rams/Bucs/9ers ML parlay in that pays just over 3x.

Long live football!

Advertisement
Back