GAMBLIMG THREAD.

I put it all on Miss St to win (just to win a little money).

Already thrown a pick 6.

Don't make me dislike you more than I already do, Mr Pirate (due to the cult he has on here).

Advertisement
UCF was well on their way to a blowout after the 1st quarter. O well. Even with losing that and Autburn spreads ill still be + for today.

Well I just got shafted. Costello clearly makes the first down, but the refs rule him short.

Advertisement
Calling formal fraudulence on the following:

1. Mike Leach
2. Alex Grinch
3. Oklahoma as a team.

Had a 3 team parlay with ole miss at +7. Was feeling real good when UK’s kicker missed the extra pt in OT. Then the OU and MSU games happened.......FRAUDULENCE

Anybody in NFL action.

I got the Seahawks -5.5 but starting not to feel that great about it with their defense being so trash lol.

Advertisement
I lost my entire gambling stake on Mike Leach being an utter **** yesterday (took out my original stake and a small profit beforehand) so I'm out of the gambling game for a bit.

Still bitter 😂.

The UF line is back at 6.5. It started out there then moved to -7. I’m intrigued bc I think they win by double digits against a&m.

Advertisement
My parlay,

Louiseville -4.5
Alabama -23
Notre Dame -21
UNC -5
Louisiana Lafayette -7 (game postponed)
Under 44 (Pitt vs BC)
Under 63 (NC State vs Va.)

My parlay,

Louiseville -4.5
Alabama -23
Notre Dame -21
UNC -5
Louisiana Lafayette -7 (game postponed)
Under 44 (Pitt vs BC)
Under 63 (NC State vs Va.)
Even though Louisville did me dirty against Pitt I think I will try them 1 more time.

In big IMPORTANT games like MIAMI HURRICANES vs Clemson, I never play. It's a jinx for me.

Advertisement
4 Picks to make you money
Notre Dame - FSU (take Notre Dame -20.5)
Louisville - Ga Tech (really like Louisville at -4)
UTSA - BYU (buy the half point to take UTSA at +35)
Tennessee - Georgia (buy the half point for Tennessee at +13)

I'M still studying and once it hits me with some BOOZE, I make my picks. I'M almost there

Advertisement
Back