GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
LSU is ******* up for me defensively. I should have known they were frauds after the Mississippi State Game.

Their defense and the UF defense are terrible.

Yep I’m canceling LSU the way this game is going. There’s no ******* way they cover. **** they might not even win.

Missouri has lost by 19 and 23 to their last two opponents. I figured LSU could at least win by 17-20 but looks unlikely now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just going to start betting on the overs. I know nothing about CFB apparently. It does bode well for my Canes.

Is this line for real... Liberty -3 @ Syracuse? What am I missing? Anyone taking a Cuse and the ML?

Advertisement
Back in the action after a turrible weekend last weekend.

6 team parlay
Auburn -3.5, NCST - 4.5, ole miss -1.5, Texas A&M -6.5, Virginia -2.5, Alabama -3.5 $100 pays $4600.

Going to look and see if I get it on anymore action this weekend.

6 team parlay
Auburn -3.5, NCST - 4.5, ole miss -1.5, Texas A&M -6.5, Virginia -2.5, Alabama -3.5 $100 pays $4600.

How many have to hit to be in the money?

6 team parlay

I like that you didn’t like unc? Clemson? I like unc vs the spread the over Norte dame I’d took -10 against FSU.... i could also see bc beating the 12+ spread to VT just some randoms off the top of my head.

Advertisement
I like Miami by the spread but i also took another with -10 and I like the over in our game as well. That umass +31 I took as well. I hit off a 7 team Carolina parlay last week for $2 very lucky 😭

Attachments

• 7C7CEEF6-B9CF-41CD-98D7-DF40E09159AA.jpeg
    7C7CEEF6-B9CF-41CD-98D7-DF40E09159AA.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 19
I like that you didn’t like unc? Clemson? I like unc vs the spread the over Norte dame I’d took -10 against FSU.... i could also see bc beating the 12+ spread to VT just some randoms off the top of my head.
I been staying away from UNC this year. Last weeks VT game was wild. I don’t trust them. FSU found some life once their coach got back....burned me last week with Notre Dame.

You right though that Boston College +12 is interesting. I think they cover that. I’ll add some more there.

Advertisement
Back