GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
I took Alabama -3 for $500.

Hope they don’t ****k me
bold GIF

I can see fsu keeping it close against unc.

BC has been playing some good ball. That +13 seems like to much but it started at +10.?.?.?

Bama -4.5 seems to low. I’m going to watch the line movement on that one.

NCST has looked decent while duke is 1-4. -4 looks good. Might need to get on that now

Watching the line movement for UK vs Tenn, Auburn vs South Carolina, UCF vs Memphis,

I can see fsu keeping it close against unc.

BC has been playing some good ball. That +13 seems like to much but it started at +10.?.?.?

Bama -4.5 seems to low. I’m going to watch the line movement on that one.

NCST has looked decent while duke is 1-4. -4 looks good. Might need to get on that now

Watching the line movement for UK vs Tenn, Auburn vs South Carolina, UCF vs Memphis,
UNC is a tough team to bet for me. They could literally beat F$U by 45 or by 14. Totally schizophrenic defensive performances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never trust anybody when it comes to gambling. Nobody can predict the future.
I used to run a weekly pickem on another site for fun with fake $$, and there were a few who stood out consistently that I would follow with real $$

I used to run a weekly pickem on another site for fun with fake $$, and there were a few who stood out consistently that I would follow with real $$
Im in a huge pickem pool over 200 of us. Im 4 games back. I changed two games last week at the least minute and they both lost. ughhhhh.

Advertisement
Back