GAMBLIMG THREAD.

Advertisement
Im taking that ND RL....

ucla has been getting some hype...yall think they cover on lsu?. Lsu aint nothing to write home about...and ucla played last week

Game night. Does UAB get the -16.5 over Jacksonville State or nah?
Trying to lay down this first thousand
Laid it down fellas!

First W of the season in the bag.

$1000 is $1870 now. I’m going all in on each play by the way fellas hahaha.

No profit taking till 10k or it’s a bust. Looking for a solid play for today’s games now.
Some I’m looking at.
Temple +14.5
UCF - 5.5
OSU -13.5

Last edited:
I took OSU -13.5.

$1870 on it wins $1508. Not that confident with all the new faces at taint and Minnesota having Tanner Morgan back and it's a road game.

Opening Game slopfest for a half.....maybe OSU breaks open in 2nd half.....anyways let's see if I'm out the game first week of the season lol. All-in or bust

I took OSU -13.5.

$1870 on it wins $1508. Not that confident with all the new faces at taint and Minnesota having Tanner Morgan back and it's a road game.

Opening Game slopfest for a half.....maybe OSU breaks open in 2nd half.....anyways let's see if I'm out the game first week of the season lol. All-in or bust
Taint will have the offense humming. And fleck is gonna row that boat all the way to a 25 point shellacking imo

Advertisement
I like Boise to win outright tonight
Both teams with new head coaches. Ironically old Boise coach went to auburn. Ucf current coach was at auburn. Don’t know what to expect. Should be a great game. I’d say boise is lucky the games at night but remember what they did to fspoo during the day opening weekend two years ago? They wore those idiots down.

Don’t know what to expect really. As a better id steer clear of this one

Both teams with new head coaches. Ironically old Boise coach went to auburn. Ucf current coach was at auburn. Don’t know what to expect. Should be a great game. I’d say boise is lucky the games at night but remember what they did to fspoo during the day opening weekend two years ago? They wore those idiots down.

Don’t know what to expect really. As a better id steer clear of this one

How is the Hank Bachmeier kid? And who is QB for UCF? Any good?

Advertisement
How is the Hank Bachmeier kid? And who is QB for UCF? Any good?
Hank has dealt with injuries but he’s a junior now and truthfully I haven’t seen much of him besides that fspoo game where he beat up on ole Willy. Dillon Gabriel is Ucf qb and he’s good. Very good but remember he played in that heupel system which is wide open as **** and now he’s with gus who is the antichrist for quarterback production and development

Im taking in a 2 team parlay tonight..

OSU -13.5
UCF -5.5

I was going to take UNC tomorrow but after hearing that Howell has no weapons on offense with Corrales out I am backing out. VT just might pull the upset as someone already said.

Taking UM +19 for the motherload! I absolutely think this game is alot closer than most people think. If I win, ill throw some money at either the ND -7.5 or Ole Miss to cover.

Advertisement
OSU- Minn under - new QB for OSU, home game opener for Minnesota I think it’s a fight OSU pulls away 3rd quarter

Rutgers/ Temple under - Rutgers getting better but still Rutgers , Temple was bad last year but also had tons of injuries/Covid guys out . Defensive type game

Tenn 1st half over BG . BG is absolutely horrible period . Like Tenn new coach and system should score fast against lesser teams , new (better) QB transfer as well

Im taking in a 2 team parlay tonight..

OSU -13.5
UCF -5.5

I was going to take UNC tomorrow but after hearing that Howell has no weapons on offense with Corrales out I am backing out. VT just might pull the upset as someone already said.

Taking UM +19 for the motherload! I absolutely think this game is alot closer than most people think. If I win, ill throw some money at either the ND -7.5 or Ole Miss to cover.
put together a 6 game parlay . 4 games tonight then spread last 2 games out. if I hit first 4 then ill bet against Friday early game . if that game hits then ill bet against the last game . I do this all the time and hit these a bunch . usually win right around 1k off a $50 parlay. Oh yeah my parlay is for the first halves on all the games. when you have a bunch of games on sat I like to know if the bets in play as soon as possible .

Advertisement
I took OSU -13.5.

Aight man. I might be done for opening week. That **** was scary lol.

Anyways $3378 now. Gotta think long and hard if I want to bet Friday or Saturday games now.....Great start though 2-0.

This my first time doing some wild *** all-in every play ****...if I can hit the 10k I'll take half and all-in the rest.....

Anyways $3378 now. Gotta think long and hard if I want to bet Friday or Saturday games now.....Great start though 2-0.

This my first time doing some wild *** all-in every play ****...if I can hit the 10k I'll take half and all-in the rest.....
Good ish!! What site do you use?

Just wait for FSU- nd game lol

Advertisement
Back