Gamblers- Week 5

Advertisement
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Last week was fvkking BRUTAL. This week was blessed.

Big wagers were Miami giving the points, the over in the TTech/WVU game (posted here). Also hit on some lotto ticket parlays and small one unit wagers (not posted). Was a good week.

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Last week was fvkking BRUTAL. This week was blessed.

Big wagers were Miami giving the points, the over in the TTech/WVU game (posted here). Also hit on some lotto ticket parlays and small one unit wagers (not posted). Was a good week.
Nice, man, congrats! Now dont do what I've been doing all season and win a bunch on CFB only to give it all back on Sunday.

Advertisement
Parlays are fun because you get action on multiple games and have a chance to cash big all at usually a low risk. I almost always do a couple low entry/big payout ones on saturdays and sundays. They obviously usually lose, but ive hit a handful in the past, some for $1k+, and that pays for a whole bunch of them since I usually only put em in at $20-50 max.

All I play is parlays every week and seldom go over 50 bucks.

Fau giving up a end of game touchdown with seconds. Blew up my parlay that would of brought back about $300.

Advertisement
Fau giving up a end of game touchdown with seconds. Blew up my parlay that would of brought back about $300.

Anything other than that two point conversion attempt (didn't matter if they made it) was probably a W if you took FAU and gave the points. Last I saw, it was -2.5. Bad beat there.

Virginia Tech +5. Overreaction to last week IMO. Would not be surprised whatsoever if VT wins outright.

Kentucky -1.5

New England -6.5 -115. Don’t overthink it.

Bengals +5.5. Atlanta is dropping players like flies and is just a soft team.
Virginia Tech +5. Overreaction to last week IMO. Would not be surprised whatsoever if VT wins outright.

Kentucky -1.5

New England -6.5 -115. Don’t overthink it.

Bengals +5.5. Atlanta is dropping players like flies and is just a soft team.
4-0

1538339774674.gif

Advertisement
Good day on Sunday

ML Parlay:
GB
Jags
NE
Chargers

I know I said I wasn’t but betting NE but they were to sweet looking against Mia at home. SD almost blew up my entire parlay......

Big bounce back Sunday for me as well:

Wins:
Jags -7
Pats -7
Houston/Indy over
Giants/Saints under
Cardinals +4
Parlay of Seattle ML, Oakland ML and Bills/GB U. It was +400.

Loss:
Jags/chargers teaser- chargers ended up being -3 so lost by a point.

Push:
Dallas -2

Advertisement
Today I'm going heavy on a Jags/Chargers/Packers chalk parlay (pays even money) and that's it, i think. NFL has been so **** tough to predict this year.

Oh, I also put in a long shot miracle parlay on GB ML, Jags-7, Seahawks ML, Browns+3, Chargers ML, Saints ML, Chiefs ML. $50 bet pays $874.
Well, i got burned twice yesterday. First, I changed my mind last minute and changed my Jags/Chargers/Packers chalk parlay I was so sold on (which would have hit) to a Jags-1/Chargers-4 teaser (which didn't). In hindsight, I don't know what the **** I was thinking.

Then my parlay above seemed golden heading into the Chiefs game, which would have given me another great hedge opportunity to guarantee a $500-600 cash either way. But then the refs make one of the worst calls I've ever seen in overturning the game winning first down Hyde run, raiders tie, and ultimately with by 3 in OT. I had Browns+3 so the parlay is still alive, but it dropped the pay out from $870 to $470. Ouch! I think I'll still hedge it tonight to guarantee money somewhere between $200-300.

Turned what would have been a very cash positive Sunday after a huge Saturday into basically a wash for Sunday. Ugh!

Nice work, plantcity and Capt! Man, you killed it Sunday, Capt.

Anything other than that two point conversion attempt (didn't matter if they made it) was probably a W if you took FAU and gave the points. Last I saw, it was -2.5. Bad beat there.

Took em at the -2.5. For sure thought they would win by a td.

Alright, my fellow gamblers, I need some advice here...

I have that $50 NFL parlay coming into tonight that just needs Chiefs ML to cash. It would have paid $874, but because the Browns pushed it pays $472 if KC just gets the W tonight. I am going to hedge it. I think it know what makes the most sense, but wanted to run it by you to see if you agree and/or if I'm missing something...

So if I do nothing else, my results tonight are +$472 (KC wins) or -$50 (Den wins). I don't want that, too risky.

If I hedge it with a $172 Denver ML bet (at +167) my results become +$300 (KC wins) or +$237 (Denver wins). Decent cash either way, no risk.

If I put in a $200 bet on Denver+3.5 the results become +$252 (KC wins by 4 or more), +$150 (Denver wins) or +$672 should KC win by 1-3pts (as I'd hit both the full $472 parlay plus the $200 Den+3.5 bet).

Gotta go option 3, right? Seems like a no brainer to give up either $50 or $85 bucks on the two cash outcomes for a chance to hit it for $672. I'm so **** tired today though that I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

don;'t hedge you only wagered $50 smh.....I've had $500 parlays for thousaunds where I would hedge a bit because it would have returned me a lot of money and $500 is not small (medium for me)

Advertisement
Back