Gadbois

I'm really looking forward to seeing Isadora. From people I trust he was a recruiting steal and was supposedly turning some heads immediately. Then he got hurt and became a bit of an afterthought. We need good guard play. We've been a bit spoiled with Linder and Feliciano being solid for so long

Advertisement
Ridler,

Sick memory. Similar, but some different action. Flowers did down block. Linder did pull around to kick out. They were in bunch formation right, with a single receiver at the bottom of the formation. From watching the WRs above, seems they came down to crack. Walford led the way, with Linder.

I tried to stick with a formation variation I've seen from Coach Coley. Puts a lot of pressure on the defensive safeties to see a formation that Stacy Coley has housed before. They'd probably have 3 DBs to cover 2 WRs over on that side and hold a LB (or at least his initial attention). That'd essentially leave 7 defenders against 7 blockers (taking out the QB and ballcarrier) on the other side. Duke makes one cut and basically has to beat the angle of the held LB and S over the top on the other side.

We have so many weapons at the skill positions that an O-Coordinator should be ****ing giddy.

That play shows why Miami QBs need to be able to take snaps from center and not sit in gun all the time. If I remember correctly, that was the one thing Kaaya said he was working on last year with his private qb coach--taking snaps under center. This kid has been getting ready to be the Cane QB long before he stepped on campus. I guess it shows. I am getting giddy thinking about Monday -- as long as only think about offense.

Advertisement
Back