Gaby Mock Class

Advertisement
If you post bad news, they call you a mope.

If you post good news, they call you a pumper.

If you put out a mock class, in the summer no less, and kids start to fall out, you’re a moron.

If you limit what you post, you’re a disconnected scrub.
“I’ve told you the bottom fell out of the class. That’s about as point blank as I can give it to anyone here.

Expect zero on the DL front until the board is reshuffled. At that point, you can determine what’s next.“

- And what exactly do you call this?? Posted, by you, earlier the same day we get a big commit on the DL in the boat.

Banana in the tailpipe much? I noticed you had absolutely nothing to say in the D$ Lightfoot commit thread… yet you pop up in **** near every other thread.

I 100% understand no “insider” isn’t going to hit on everything. But the loser mentality quote where the bottom has fallen out and we’re doomed….. laughable. Just keeping it a buck!

“I’ve told you the bottom fell out of the class. That’s about as point blank as I can give it to anyone here.

Expect zero on the DL front until the board is reshuffled. At that point, you can determine what’s next.“

- And what exactly do you call this?? Posted, by you, earlier the same day we get a big commit on the DL in the boat.

Banana in the tailpipe much? I noticed you had absolutely nothing to say in the D$ Lightfoot commit thread… yet you pop up in **** near every other thread.

I 100% understand no “insider” isn’t going to hit on everything. But the loser mentality quote where the bottom has fallen out and we’re doomed….. laughable. Just keeping it a buck!
Idk if you noticed but seems like 90% of the board had a meltdown for the last couple days. If he and every other insider been told we were leading for players example Barney, Scott and Stewart then you find out that is actually false I would imagine you would lose faith as well in what you are hearing. If anyone should take the blame for the banana in the tailpipe "Pause" it's Miami's camp.

Man Ghandi is one of the top 10 posters on here. I don’t blame him for feeling like this and I have the utmost respect because he keeps it a buck. One commit isn’t going to change the narrative, but merely stop the bleeding. Let’s get the ball rolling and add to the momentum.

This isn’t to say Lightfoot isn’t a bonafide baller because I think he’s great. But he single-handily won’t make the the DL class elite. Let Mario cook and see where we stack up after mid August.

Idk if you noticed but seems like 90% of the board had a meltdown for the last couple days. If he and every other insider been told we were leading for players example Barney, Scott and Stewart then you find out that is actually false I would imagine you would lose faith as well in what you are hearing. If anyone should take the blame for the banana in the tailpipe "Pause" it's Miami's camp.
There was only one “insider” on this entire board saying move on the bottom fell out of the entire DL board and revisit once it’s reshuffled.

Don’t group in the rest…. It was one. And that one refuses to show face after the commitment in a 15 page thread. Other insiders are in there posting however. I have a name for that type but I’ll refrain from using it - I actually do like Ghandi’s posts for the most part.. but I also believe in owning your ****. Right or wrong.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, I am a propaganda piece as well. That’s just the truth of it.

The one thing I’ll do here is share what I see in person (I still get to watch practice from time to time), and limit the amount of unreasonable sunshine that is provided to me.

That’s only sensible thing to do at this point.
Mahatma, say it ain't so.

That was a very mope post, and one that is true.

The bottom has fallen out of the class. My apologies for not joining the circle jerk over the DE Miami landed yesterday.

Miami has missed on -
+ Air Noland
+ Julian Sayin
+ David Stone (expected)
+ Dylan Stewart (expected)
+ Justin Scott (expected)
+ Drelon Miller (longshot, but Miami thought it was in the top 2
+ JJ Smith (longshot)
+ Eli Rushing (longshot)
+ Colton Heinrich
+ Dakoda Fields
+ Jericho Johnson
+ Jordan Lyle (out-scouted in their backyard)
+ Eddy Pierre-Louis
+ Caleb Odom
+ Lawayne McCoy
+ Jordan Seaton
+ Jamarion Burnette
+ Jamari Howard
+ Deryc Plazz
+ Chauncey Bowens
+ Amir Jackson

Flips that didn’t happen -
+ Adarius Hayes
+ Jaylen Hayward
+ James Nesta

Go ahead and count it up, then let me know who Miami pivots to. The class is mostly “good evals” and “projects” already.

What’s going to be left?

This board is full of people like that.

I don’t get paid for it, and I don’t care what he or others think about what I post.

Advertisement

The bottom has fallen out of the class. My apologies for not joining the circle jerk over the DE Miami landed yesterday.

Miami has missed on -
+ Air Noland
+ Julian Sayin
+ David Stone (expected)
+ JJ Smith (longshot)
+ Eli Rushing (longshot)
+ Colton Heinrich
+ Dakoda Fields
+ Jericho Johnson
+ Eddy Pierre-Louis
+ Caleb Odom
+ Lawayne McCoy
+ Jordan Seaton
+ Jamarion Burnette
+ Jamari Howard
+ Deryc Plazz
+ Chauncey Bowens
+ Amir Jackson

+ Adarius Hayes
+ Jaylen Hayward
+ James Nesta

Go ahead and count it up, then let me know who Miami pivots to. The class is mostly “good evals” and “projects” already.

What’s going to be left?
Bro, literally every school can come up with a list of who’s who that they “missed out on.” It’s not just Miami.

I was speaking specifically to the DL class. If the bottom fell out as you suggested, how the **** did we just get Lightfoot in the boat?

I’m no insider and really have no clue what’s going on behind the scenes… but history suggests to me that Mario won’t be shut out. And I’ll be sure to circle back once this DL class is complete..

Again, I generally like your posts. It just struck me this morning you had nothing to say on Lightfoot after his commitment. Almost like you’re rooting against Mario’s success on the trail in order to be right.

He should be.

The Hecht is pumping sunshine out at Al Golden levels!

In a few weeks the “hey, this guy made a leap over the summer!” posts will start to roll in about guys in a depleted position.

I’ve heard now from two different people that Josh Horton is on his way to getting significant snaps…

…right.
Horton needs to hit the weights hard and reshape his body to get any snaps even with our depth at DT.He looks like the those tall/big frame but physically under developed linemen we see when we play teams like FAMU.

There was only one “insider” on this entire board saying move on the bottom fell out of the entire DL board and revisit once it’s reshuffled.

Don’t group in the rest…. It was one. And that one refuses to show face after the commitment in a 15 page thread. Other insiders are in there posting however. I have a name for that type but I’ll refrain from using it - I actually do like Ghandi’s posts for the most part.. but I also believe in owning your ****. Right or wrong.
I think it just depends how you look at it. It's still early I'll agree with you on that. If we don't get Breland, Franklin or Stone which looks unlikely the bottom fell out to me to. Lightfoot looks like a good get but after hearing best Dline class for months and Lightfoot is the best you got that is highly disappointing no way around it. I think you need at the very least Breland and Frankin to add to it.

“Waaaa, he didn’t come suck the coaches ****s after Lightfoot committed. Waaa”

Look at what’s left over at DL, DB, and WR. Tell me with a straight face the bottom hasn’t dropped out of this ****.

Advertisement

Miami has missed on -
+ Air Noland
+ Julian Sayin
+ David Stone (expected)
+ JJ Smith (longshot)
+ Eli Rushing (longshot)
+ Colton Heinrich
+ Dakoda Fields
+ Jericho Johnson
+ Eddy Pierre-Louis
+ Caleb Odom
+ Lawayne McCoy
+ Jordan Seaton
+ Jamarion Burnette
+ Jamari Howard
+ Deryc Plazz
+ Chauncey Bowens
+ Amir Jackson

+ Adarius Hayes
+ Jaylen Hayward
+ James Nesta

What’s going to be left?
this is a clown porst all the way around but Including julian sayin as a miss is just comical

do you understand logically how dumb it is to assume that any team will get every player they chase after? every team, Alabama and UGA included, miss on top prospects every year. Basic math tells you that's why the number of offered scholarships is always >> signed players.

we're in a nearly identical spot as last year at this time and several top prospects are still out there.

you're taking word from news outlets and fans on message boards as the true belief and quote from staff members, which is reckless and dumb (i.e. "Miami thought it was in the top 2" for drelon miller), lmao.. says who? someone on twitter? you nor I, have any idea how they are evaluating or feeling about these players

This is really dumb. Anybody that is tasked with trying to predict what young and indecisive people are going to do, based on a feel from a whole other group of people, who also sort of have an agenda, is in a no win situation. A mock class should be considered for entertainment purposes only, like when Mel Kiper Jr puts out a mock draft. We certainly don’t expect MKJ to go 100% with his mock. If you don’t like Gaby’s writing or style, that’s a whole other thing. But to rip him for a mock class is stupid

Advertisement
this is a clown porst all the way around but Including julian sayin as a miss is just comical

do you understand logically how dumb it is to assume that any team will get every player they chase after? every team, Alabama and UGA included, miss on top prospects every year. Basic math tells you that's why the number of offered scholarships is always >> signed players.

we're in a nearly identical spot as last year at this time and several top prospects are still out there.

you're taking word from news outlets and fans on message boards as the true belief and quote from staff members, which is reckless and dumb (i.e. "Miami thought it was in the top 2" for drelon miller), lmao.. says who? someone on twitter? you nor I, have any idea how they are evaluating or feeling about these players

All of those guys where legit targets for Miami.

Even if you take out the guys who you don’t agree with, what is left on the board that is uncommitted?

How are all of these misses any different from what used to happen to Golden and Diaz before the recruiting calendar flipped to the Summer?

Who’s left on the board?

I agree. That’s why the name given is highly suspicious.
I think (and it’s not from people I talk to, just speculation) it’s because we lack a true interior pass rusher to complement LT.

JHH is what he is. We hope he takes the next step, but he looks great one rep and then bleh the next three. If he can be a perfect run-stuffing DT, that’s all we need on the line…but I have my doubts on motor and efficiency. Too often it’s the same moves over and over, it’s predictable. Moten is still young but it remains to be seen if he can contribute this season. I’m hoping @DMoney can shine some light as to how he looks either now or early fall camp. He has the tools to perfectly complement LT and be a true space eater, but I need to hear it from a trusted source before going further than that.

Other than that, we have zero interior pass rushers to consistently rely on. We desperately need Deen and LT to stay healthy. Thus the Horton noise begins. He might be good, but I doubt he’s ready to handle 320lb interior OL on a consistent basis in Year 1.

Last edited:

Even if you take out the guys who you don’t agree with, what is left on the board that is uncommitted?

How are all of these misses any different from what used to happen to Golden and Diaz before the recruiting calendar flipped to the Summer?

Who’s left on the board?

@b caned
@407cane

Don’t whistle past this question and post.

You girls love to talk **** about people not people not owning or hiding.

Let’s have the conversation about the what’s left on the table for the class then.

Who’s left on the board?
the difference is this is how the big boys play

we weren't IN most of these types of recruitments to begin with under diaz and golden so the perception from the fanbase wasn't as negative because we weren't "missing" on players when in reality we were, we just never were seriously considered.

bama, clemson, ohio state, USC, Oregon, and now US are in a solid majority of the major recruitments going on and we're not going to win them all but when you zoom out and realize it's july 4th (same day we landed francis last year) and we have 5 months left, we'll be fine. we have the 17th ranked class with SEVERAL realistic commitments left - trader, Patterson, jones, breland, chris cole, franklin -- just to name a few big ones + any others that they uncover seeing as there is FIVE months until signing day

we'll finish with a top 8-10 class and you and others will probably be disappointed which is fine but top 10 class, a new OC, a new DC, all following the 5-7 disaster + whoever they get in the portal after the season will round out a killer class just like this past one was

Advertisement
Back