Gaby Mock Class

I'm assuming you talking bout ken Dorsey? Cuz, he even had flaws!
Exactly he’s an all time great but take his supporting cast away he’s a jag
I like what Mario is doing bc it’s easier to keep stacking the trentches like uga bc qbs will always be a trickier position to recruit with such a massive bust rate
In college unlike the nfl give me the stacked roster with war daddies along the lines and a game manager at qb

Advertisement
I like what Mario is doing bc it’s easier to keep stacking the trentches like uga bc qbs will always be a trickier position to recruit with such a massive bust rate
In college unlike the nfl give me the stacked roster with war daddies along the lines and a game manager at qb
Yu speaking the gospel! But, Yu noticed in Bennett's 4 or 5th year there he started looking like more then a game manager!...also, Yu think the fact that tvd was penciled in as the starter? Might've scared some qb's off initially?

Yu speaking the gospel! But, Yu noticed in Bennett's 4 or 5th year there he started looking like more then a game manager!...also, Yu think the fact that tvd was penciled in as the starter? Might've scared some qb's off initially?
I think it did because u not transferring if you have only 1 year left to sit on the bench
But I think we’ll be good
In my gut if we pull the class we think we are this year and get to 9-10 wins
With nil now I could see tvd coming back in 24 to finish the job
If that happens we beat florida by over 2 tds in 24
And we making playoffs

I think it did because u not transferring if you have only 1 year left to sit on the bench
And we making playoffs
That's funny Yu say that! I was thinking the same if we pull a great class, get key people to stay..i.e lt56, hh, tvd, kk, jw0, cohen, lee, Zion, rivers, Francisco, (Lb).and, hit da portal hard I think we can be one of the 12 in '24

He may have done that
but he was also far from impressive at elite 11 regional
didnt even make the event, unlike our emory
so as of now he’s still a jag
Hopefully he can unjag himself
And time will tell
but even if he cant theres no shame in that
most players are just average

JAG is not a negative term
it just means your average

nothing wrong with that
most people are just average at what they do

It just makes it even more impressive bc most classes that hit 300 usually have a top shelf qb recruit
Shows the overall balance and quality of this potential class
Just wow if Mario stacks this to last years class
Watch out
JAG is a negative term. It refers to a non-contributor that takes up a roster spot.

Advertisement
We will have to agree to disagree here. Dorsey had many flaws and just wasnt an elite talent but he was a top tier college QB. He was not a JAG in any way shape or form. He had tons of offers including Tenn during a time they were loaded as well.

Gaby’s class is 27.

Is that how many we’re expected to take more or less?

Advertisement
I'm going to go ahead and be that guy who points out that Gaby annually puts out a mock class in the summer that is based on irrational exuberance.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Judd is not a jag. He has the physically ability to make plays as a QB. He is inexperienced but he has talent and time to develop. He has NFL upside, not a jag.

Advertisement
QB Judd Anderson

RB Kevin Riley. (8)
RB Chris Wheatley Humphrey.

WR Chance Robinson
WR Ryan Wingo (6)
WR Joshisa Trader (6)
WR Jacory Barney Jr.

TE Elija Lofton

OL Isendre Ahfua (7)
OL Deryc Plazz (7)
OL Zuri Madison (6)
OL Juan Minaya

DL Justin Scott (7)
DL Aydin Breland (6)
DL Artavius Jones (5)
DL Daylen Russell

EDGE Dylan Stewart (7)
EDGE Colin Simmons (4)

LB Vincent Shavers
LB Cameron Pruitt
LB Adarius Hayes (5)

CB Jaylen Heyward (6)
CB Sione Laulea (7)
CB Ryan Mack (7)

Nickel Dylan Day

S Zaquan Patterson (6)
S Isaiah Thomas

K Abram Murray.

308.44 overall ranking
The stupidity and embarrassment of this week summed up in one Mock Class.
Respect this guy because the job he's got is not easy and he takes an unnecessary amount of abuse for trying to do it.

But there is no way in **** we are getting ALL of those guys. To set the bar that high is almost a disservice to Mario because it sets unattainable expectations.

we finished 5-7 last year.
don’t say myself (and others) didn’t warn you…

And we making playoffs
I think he's gonna need back to back excellent years if he wants a Crack at the 1st round again. Like if Bo Nix just does again what he did last year, he will be a bubble 1st rounder.

TVD needs 2 more seasons that look like
3,302 68% 29-7
3,561 68% 34-5
that's if he's gonna be a true 1st rounder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back