Gaby’s mock class

Take mpemba out (unlikely imo) and bring me a dt and then move bonsu to lb and I’m perfect with the class

Advertisement
QB: Jaden/Emory
RB: Chris Johnson
WR: Joseph/Washington/Brown/Jean
TE: Williams/Carver/Mikeska
OL: Mauigoa/Tinilau/Kinsler/Tripp/Okunlola
Edge: Acheampong/Wayne/M'Pemba
DL: Bain
LB: Washington/Bryant
CB: Stafford/Brown
S: Bonsu/Hussey
OMG that is next level OLINE recruiting

While I'd love the class, we need more bodies for interior DL and LB than what Gaby has listed. I'd be disappointed if that's all we get, even though the EDGE class would be absurd.

We're missing size up the middle. Only adding Bain in the interior would be a big miss, IMO.
if they get that oline class, i would personally start transitioning mccoy into a DT

While I'd love the class, we need more bodies for interior DL and LB than what Gaby has listed. I'd be disappointed if that's all we get, even though the EDGE class would be absurd.

We're missing size up the middle. Only adding Bain in the interior would be a big miss, IMO.
We can pick up a certain someone from A&M if he enters the portal next spring.

Advertisement
I'd like another DT but I'm not losing sleep about it. We've got 5 DTs currently on the roster with at least 3 years of eligibility remaining. That's not including combo end/tackles who can play both spots. I wouldn't take a jag just for depth.

Edge
Ol
QB
WR
All would be insane with that class. I know there are some areas that are light but those four groups are insane. Can't call that class disappointing jmo

Have to look at things in context. Our LB recruiting in particular has been dog**** after Manny became HC. Only signing two true LBs this season would be a big miss, IMO.

Advertisement
Wasn't coming for you my man, just stating we are missing at DT according to Gaby's list
Bain is a tweener right now but he's likely going to end up inside. He's 6'2" 250 and he hasn't even started his senior year yet. He's about the same size as Leonard Taylor at the same point.

I'd still like to pair him with another big guy just to be safe.

Advertisement
Love everything about the class except the LB class would be VERY concerning. Bryant could step in and start right away but man we are playing with fire if we only get 2 with Washington being a project.

And not getting Hykeem Williams would just suck even though that is an elite WR class.
The portal could be used for LB’s. That is my initial thought. Staff basically looks for guys to plug and play.

Now that I have typed this they will sign five studs….

Advertisement

Portal

Advertisement
Back