Gaby’s mock class

Advertisement
I know it's not a prediction but goddammit that class look ****. Need more LBs and corner but sheesh. Where tf is Popo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I'd love the class, we need more bodies for interior DL and LB than what Gaby has listed. I'd be disappointed if that's all we get, even though the EDGE class would be absurd.

We're missing size up the middle. Only adding Bain in the interior would be a big miss, IMO.

While I'd love the class, we need more bodies for interior DL and LB than what Gaby has listed. I'd be disappointed if that's all we get, even though the EDGE class would be absurd.

We're missing size up the middle. Only adding Bain in the interior would be a big miss, IMO.

That class will be over 300 points in the composite. There's about 3-4 classes per year which get to that number. You'd be disappointed?

Advertisement
Love everything about the class except the LB class would be VERY concerning. Bryant could step in and start right away but man we are playing with fire if we only get 2 with Washington being a project.

And not getting Hykeem Williams would just suck even though that is an elite WR class.

Advertisement

I get your point but nowadays with the transfer portal its more important to get skilled position guys in you recruiting class and use the portal to fill in the holes. Look at this year class except for JHH, LT and JM the whole d-line comes from the portal including DE

I have a hard time seeing us take 1 RB. But landing both Mauigoa and Okunlola would be amazing. Do we have anything going with MPemba? I haven’t heard anything about him in a while.

Advertisement
Back