Gabe Terry kicked off team

Advertisement
Advertisement
We've had enough of these morons whose life revolves around their pot habit. It's gotten us nowhere. **** those lazy mofos and get some men on this team.

Coley has been concerned about getting all these talented receivers enough touches. We have enough WR's.

Coley has been concerned about getting all these talented receivers enough touches. We have enough WR's on this team.

I know it, pot is the worst drug, makes you totally unmotivated and it's a gateway to all sorts of other drugs

SMH

Advertisement
Gabe Terry had ALL the tools except the ones upstairs. ****. And Lockhart? Well, he just came in at the wrong time. Will be really good whever he lands, maybe back to GT. If he does transfer, best of luck to him. We are stacked at WR. 1 more 'ship.

Advertisement
I don't think Gabe Terry or Robert Lockhart were going to play much more than last year, so we should be ok. We are absolutely loaded at WR.

that sucks about Lockhart. they actually thought he was the second best freshman WR.

the injury really screwed him.

Holy **** Figueroa, when's the last time we had a LB that big?

….The Hurricanes’ post-spring practice depth chart lists freshman Alex Figueroa and sophomore Tyriq McCord as the starter and backup respectively at strong-side linebacker. Neither has ever played a college football game at that particular position. Eddie Johnson, who led UM in tackles for losses and started seven games last year, would have been the starter in 2013 but he was booted off the team for disciplinary issues. The lack of experience isn’t an issue thanks to Figueroa, who greatly impressed Golden and his staff during spring practice. “We kept waiting for him to hit a wall and he never did,” Golden said. “He’s a mature kid. His parents are Marines. He’s a very disciplined young man. Very competitive. Very tough. He comes to us 6-3 and 231. Very strong, physical, smart, explosive. When it’s all said and done, he’s going to be 250 and running really well. We’re excited about his progress. We’ve kind of thrown away the freshman tag because he doesn’t act like it at all. Basically he started from the first practice to the last. He’s on a mission right now.”

…..Golden did not specifically address rumors that redshirt sophomore receiver Robert Lockhart, from West Boca Raton High, may be on his way out of UM. Lockhart played in two games last season before sustaining a knee injury. “It’s probably prudent for me to wait until we’re finished with exams,” Golden said. “Obviously every year at this time there’s kids that, for a variety of reasons, seek transfers. But I don’t want to speculate on that"

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/cane...be-terrys-days-are-done-as-a-miami-hurricane/

Advertisement
Oh well. I think Figueroa would have passed him up but Terry would have been great to have on special teams.

I think we're speculating a little too much on Lockhart at this point. It's that depth on the roster that makes the future great one, great. Rise above the others & take on that leadership role. At this point, as an up & coming wr you stop talking about what you got & start showing what you got!

Advertisement
Back