Gabe Terry kicked off team

Golden took a flyer on the goon squad...... Finnie, EJ, Terry.... all three let us down. I wonder if the admin, in any way, "suggests" to Golden that we stop taking such flyers. These three guys really ****ed us.

With the exception of EJ(and I think our fanbase overrate him), I wasn't too impressed with any of those prospects... Terry was more so an athletic freak than a ball player... My issue is that no one offers you the opportunity to play until Golden comes along. Instead of working hard and confirming what he seen in you these fools go out and act like imbeciles. I recall reading where Finnie was supposed to go to USCe. He was supposed to meet Spurrier but their appointment was cancelled and Spurrier never spoke to him... Golden made him out to be a priority and he decides to steal a laptop. If anyone had anything to prove it was these prospects...

Advertisement
Like Tony Soprano asked Big pu$$y right before he killed him, "Were you ever real?" Gabe is a huge disappointment and don't think this didn't hit Al hard. Makes all the articles written about him when he signed seem like all BS. How he turned his life around. Was walking on the right path blah blah. And can't even last 2 full years here without causing havoc. ***** him and EJ if u ask me. To **** with them

Terry was going to get kicked off the team anyway, it was only a matter of time.

Golden took a flyer on the goon squad...... Finnie, EJ, Terry.... all three let us down. I wonder if the admin, in any way, "suggests" to Golden that we stop taking such flyers. These three guys really ****ed us.

With the exception of EJ(and I think our fanbase overrate him), I wasn't too impressed with any of those prospects... Terry was more so an athletic freak than a ball player... My issue is that no one offers you the opportunity to play until Golden comes along. Instead of working hard and confirming what he seen in you these fools go out and act like imbeciles. I recall reading where Finnie was supposed to go to USCe. He was supposed to meet Spurrier but their appointment was cancelled and Spurrier never spoke to him... Golden made him out to be a priority and he decides to steal a laptop. If anyone had anything to prove it was these prospects...

Solid stuff, Lauderdale.

Advertisement
Gaines
Cornelius
Perryman
Armbrister
Bond
Kirby
McCord
Blue
Figueroa
Grace

Mccord is not really a LB. Grace is a 210-215 pound true Frosh. Cornelius is a fringe contributor, as he's both undersized and poor in zone coverages (bad combo). I suspect Bond, like Mccord, is an edge guy who goes forward and not struggles laterally. Blue is a complete unknown.

That leaves us with 5 LBs. It's not really a pure numbers issue. It's a quality # issue.

Advertisement
Back