Gabe Terry kicked off team

Golden took a flyer on the goon squad...... Finnie, EJ, Terry.... all three let us down. I wonder if the admin, in any way, "suggests" to Golden that we stop taking such flyers. These three guys really ****ed us.

Advertisement
Golden took a flyer on the goon squad...... Finnie, EJ, Terry.... all three let us down. I wonder if the admin, in any way, "suggests" to Golden that we stop taking such flyers. These three guys really ****ed us.

IDK, I think Golden is in such good standing with the admin that he can still get away with it if he wants... but he must be getting sick of it. We went from having good linebacker depth to having no linebacker depth and football season hasn't even started yet.

Plus our only proven ACC starter has proven to be somewhat injury prone. Perryman is a monster, Gaines is competent, Kirby looks good, Figueroa should have some growing pains but is the goods. After that, mannn its sketchy at LB. Bond is my sleeper, I think dudes the truth.

Still ten linebackers on scholarship. Just need to coach them up.

Advertisement
Gaines
Cornelius
Perryman
Armbrister
Bond
Kirby
McCord
Blue
Figueroa
Grace

Gabe Terry was a freak athlete, big hitter, was only going to get better. **** shame.

On Lockhart: pure speculation. He is not transferring, yet.

Advertisement
Yall complaining did you really see a kid who is super raw when it comes to football being productive this year outside of special teams? This kid would never have been more than a pass rusher and special teams player. We can use his ship on a better prospect this year without the NCAA holding hostage. It hurts depth but nothing more than that.

That's idiotic to say since you don't really know what Gabe would have been as a final product.

I told you as soon as he was arrested that he was finished. Dude's been nothing but a giant hemorrhoid since he's been here. **** shame because he's got incredible athletic ability, and if he had any sort of brain and/or guidance he could have been a superstar here. Some clowns are ****-bent on destroying their own lives, and it's a fugging shame.

Storm Johnson is smokin' a spliff in his UCF dorm room, daydreamin' 'bout what the Good Squad coulda been.

Advertisement
Gabe was going to be a monster. Was already one physicallyHe was a true 2 star GEM, too bad he had a 2 star attitude off the field also. Duke game kid was Getting into the backfield, not really doing anything "technically" sound. Just beating his man straight up. He was a step or 2 away from getting 2 or 3 sacks. Coming from a kid, who would in many cases, get a redshirt. Same with EJ even though he was a three star kid. Physically a monster, made some mistakes, but also played like a monster at times. Redshirt freshman though, and sky wasxthe limit on his potential on the field. Off the field ol boy was a monster too. Convinced if he wasnt suspended for the UVA game, UM wins. Instead more of thurgoid ambrooster and Paul had to be trotted out. Even Paul made plays at times. Think he was freshman of the week defensively once or twice.

Advertisement
As someone who transitioned from 3-5 times a week smoker to opening up my own law practice and working 12-14 hour days, I can say with certainty that the drug made me mentally slow, quick to give up, and low-confidence. Folks that smoke everyday AND work 'hard' are complacent.

As someone who transitioned from 3-5 times a week smoker to opening up my own law practice and working 12-14 hour days, I can say with certainty that the drug made me mentally slow, quick to give up, and low-confidence. Folks that smoke everyday AND work 'hard' are complacent.

Translated:

Mentally slow = while High
quick to give up ... to go smoke
low confidence = personal problem

Also what do you mean by people who smoke and don't "work" as hard as you do are complacent. Maybe they don't have to work as hard to succeed at your level or maybe they have different priorities and are comfortable with their level of success as it relates to their lifestyle choices.

I agree herb overall has a negative impact on a persons motivation and willingness to devote their time to things other than being stoned but, I don't quite agree with all the negatives you attributed to to the trees.

Storm Johnson is smokin' a spliff in his UCF dorm room, daydreamin' 'bout what the Good Squad coulda been.

Hol up, Storm was a goon?

The goon label is being watered down just like everything else. Storm was a bytch who couldn't hack it and then trash talked UM like a little ****. He was far from a goon. Just because a dope smokes pot and doesn't practice hard doesn't mean he's a goon. Goons are rough customers.

Hol up, Storm was a goon?

The goon label is being watered down just like everything else. Storm was a bytch who couldn't hack it and then trash talked UM like a little ****. He was far from a goon. Just because a dope smokes pot and doesn't practice hard doesn't mean he's a goon. Goons are rough customers.

Gracias!!!!

Advertisement
Back