2023 Gabby Says we on commit watch

I would think Hykeem at first but the likelihood is this will be a guy who tried to commit this past weekend and was told to go home and think about it. I don’t think Hykeem would be told that, he’s been to the camps enough and lives in the area. I think it’sthe CB from Cali. Drawing a blank on his name.
Offensive player

Advertisement
he hasnt interviewed yet
that he's a candidate*

but regardless of that, my point wasn't that he was leaving or to argue that he got a legit offer or not. My point that it's weird to get a WR commit the same day that RUMORS of BMac maybe leaving start to surface

you guys want to nitpick my use of the word "offer" then fine, but it wasn't even the point I was trying to make.

Idk if he has an offer, is going to get one, will interview or not. Just stating that getting a WR commit the same day those rumors are on social media is strange

Advertisement
2023 potential commit ??
If so, curious to see if he will also mention one or more of the following:

1. Committing ...... but still keeping his options open.
2. Committing 100 %
3. Committing ... and the U wants him to be the class ambassador

Last edited:
I'm a phycological expert, and I say a commit this early is counter productive.

Being committed this early leads to having-a-gf-for-too-long-with-fine-tail-everywhere syndrome

I’d agree for the most part, but a different ball game we are playing now with this regime. Plus, if it is Hykeem, who would have committed to Manny then I think we are good there regardless.

I would think Hykeem at first but the likelihood is this will be a guy who tried to commit this past weekend and was told to go home and think about it. I don’t think Hykeem would be told that, he’s been to the camps enough and lives in the area. I think it’sthe CB from Cali. Drawing a blank on his name.
It has to be Antonio Williams from Cali

Advertisement
came across a tweet yesterday from a 5* that mentioned a commitment announcement coming by Monday. Cannot remember who it was and having a hard time trying to find it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Iuli. Thought someone said he wanted to come with Mario to Miami right away but Mario told him to come see the campus with his family first. Think he said the same to Connerly according to someone here (drawing a blank on who said it).

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Iuli. Thought someone said he wanted to come with Mario to Miami right away but Mario told him to come see the campus with his family first. Think he said the same to Connerly according to someone here (drawing a blank on who said it).
It's a 2023 kid

Advertisement
Mario wants A visit by the player and his family before committing. Which is the opposite of the last staff , they were always pushing for a commitment. Like a car salesman.

We’ve been in a good spot with Iuli for a minute. Imo I don’t think this is the guy he’s speaking on because last I heard was it would he NSD. Maybe that could’ve changed but I think he’s talking ‘23.

Mario wants A visit by the player and his family before committing. Which is the opposite of the last staff , they were always pushing for a commitment. Like a car salesman.

We’ve been in a good spot with Iuli for a minute. Imo I don’t think this is the guy he’s speaking on because last I heard was it would he NSD. Maybe that could’ve changed but I think he’s talking ‘23.
Gotta think if it's a '23 guy and an offensive guy that it's either one of Keem, Jalen or Fletcher.

Aaron williams!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back