FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Color me surprised if he does. There were several short yardage situations he could have been used, namely NC State and FSU. But he never sniffed the field. So you have to wonder why. But I will say his mannerisms and engagement on the sidelines is not one that is looking to get out of dodge. So it’s all very confusing.
It’s not confusing. The coaching is bad and has set up all the QBs for failure. Simple.

Advertisement
Let me put this very short and brief:

No.
I guess continuing to throw TVD out there injured, never giving Emory a full week of prep, and not playing Jaccuri as another running threat in obvious running plays was the epitome of QB management?

I guess continuing to throw TVD out there injured, never giving Emory a full week of prep, and not playing Jaccuri as another running threat in obvious running plays was the epitome of QB management?
No, but life is not black/white. QB play was clearly improved and Emory did well given the circumstances and was protected like a young QB should given the circumstances.

Plus, there was never a plan to play Brown. He asked for a redshirt, this has been said multiple times over the past months and people continue to ignore it.

Much like many things in life, just like my man @Rellyrell and his taste for women, it was average. Meat was clearly left on the table, but to say it was bad and set up for failure isn't accurate given the data and the tape.

I don’t see how anyone can be confident that we land any kind of upgrade at QB or sure fire starter. The one thing our corch has shown is that he can muck up a QB room. The only difference makers he ever had at QB he inherited. All of you thinking Wario is some kind of savant r going to be very disappointed in the game manager that can’t beat out Emory from the portal.

No, but life is not black/white. QB play was clearly improved and Emory did well given the circumstances and was protected like a young QB should given the circumstances.

Plus, there was never a plan to play Brown. He asked for a redshirt, this has been said multiple times over the past months and people continue to ignore it.

Much like many things in life, just like my man @Rellyrell and his taste for women, it was average. Meat was clearly left on the table, but to say it was bad and set up for failure isn't accurate given the data and the tape.

You can redshirt and play in 4 games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So at the start of the year, he asked for a redshirt because he wanted to transfer. Got it.
Please elaborate on where I said that he will transfer.

It's been known on here that Jacurri asked for a redshirt because his role was insignificant and he was passed by Emory during camp in the preseason.

If he’s plays in the bowl that would be great. Most of these cats entering the portal want to jump in asap. Maybe he knows his next spot. But there was concerns about qb for the bowl , if there wasn’t Mario would’ve flat out said JB was staring for the bowl. Not dancing around the question.

If he’s plays in the bowl that would be great. Most of these cats entering the portal want to jump in asap. Maybe he knows his next spot. But there was concerns about qb for the bowl , if there wasn’t Mario would’ve flat out said JB was staring for the bowl. Not dancing around the question.
What is your read on both 247 guys expecting JB to be QB1 for the bowl?

Advertisement
Back