FWIW (Jacurri)

Jacurri has been quiet all year. We have been told by Cribby it was NEVER an issue of him playing if needed. He literally has done NOTHING, said nothing hinted at nothing and somehow folks have made a whole bunch of assumptions, telling him to gtfo. Being upset with HIM? Its crazy. What in the **** has he done wrong? It’s baffling. As for that post? That **** is as ambiguous as it gets. Nothing there.
They’ve been waiting for a reason to **** on him lol

Advertisement
oof. didn't get it until I clicked on the photo and saw the whole thing

View attachment 268246

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

So Jacurri wanting to redshirt was a lie? Thats what I’m getting out of this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think that overutilizing one thing he does well is a disservice to his development. Rozier was basically a 50% passer and had success. JB has a big arm. He needs coaching and development on footwork and decision making. I don't know how good Dawson is at developing QBs. Dawson basically said he can't fix QBs (mechanics, etc). Bobby Petrino turned Lamar Jackson into an NFL QB.

JB has so much athletic ability throwing as well as running. It's just crazy to me that fans and the coaches write him off when you have Anthony Richardson drafted in the 1st round who was raw, and had very little average at best production in college. So, the NFL says, "I can develop all that raw talent", but college coaches (at least our coaches) can't. It just blows my mind. You have a young man with elite athletic ability. If you develop him, it puts your team into the CFP for the next 2-3 years.

I watch Caneville on YouTube. They get a lot of information directly from some of the players. They kind of hinted that since JB said he wanted to redshirt, the coaches got petty about it not playing him at all despite what was being said publicly.

Dawson and Mario have completely mismanaged the QB room. I blame Mario because he's in charge. He literally burned JB's redshirt his freshman year playing him in the 4th quarter against Bethune-Cookman in a meaningless game where all he did was hand the ball off. Gaddis and Mario didn't anticipate needing JB as a starter. Mario and Dawson did the same thing this year with Emory. It was so dumb because even if Emory was NOT needed beyond his 4 games, they didn't save him a game for the bowl game. In today's college football, you have to assume your starter may not play in the bowl game. If you're going to preserve the redshirt, then only play 3 games in the regular season and give them the bowl game to showcase for the next season.

The dumb and dumber thing is that not only did Mario burn JB's redshirt last year, if we had a winning season, it would have got burned in the bowl game if he had played his 4 regular season games. If TVD had the year that everyone expected, there would have been a great chance that he sat out the bowl game. So, the way Dawson was talking about playing Emory and JB 4 games each, one or both of them would have burned their redshirt for the bowl game. I just can't believe they didn't think about this. It's obvious they didn't because they would have played Emory sparingly making sure he could play late in the season and save his redshirt. Especially after a similar scenario the previous year.

If JB leaves (I wouldn't blame him if he does), then we'll have 1 scholarship QB heading into the Spring who has a broken arm. That's where things are heading into year 3 which has been completely mismanaged. Needing to find portal QBs is just a result of mismanagement. Perhaps since JB was recruited by the previous regime, the coaches don't have a vested interest in him. JB should take the opportunity that has presented itself and ball out in the bowl game to either secure himself at Miami or at another school.

I feel you bro. College coaches ain't got time to develop players like Brown.

Lamar is the exception. It's much easier to develop in the NFL because all other distractions (like school) are out of the way

Advertisement
Jacurri has been quiet all year. We have been told by Cribby it was NEVER an issue of him playing if needed. He literally has done NOTHING, said nothing hinted at nothing and somehow folks have made a whole bunch of assumptions, telling him to gtfo. Being upset with HIM? Its crazy. What in the **** has he done wrong? It’s baffling. As for that post? That **** is as ambiguous as it gets. Nothing there.

I'm telling you bro. It's some really weird *** dudes typing on this site. Some real Dahmer/Manson types.

They will literally be upset about a RUMOR the kid is leaving but also feel like he sucks to bad to play here and can't throw a forward pass.

You can't make this **** up. 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

So Jacurri wanting to redshirt was a lie? Thats what I’m getting out of this?
No , people were insinuating he was refusing to play after the redshirt was already in place. The four games he could’ve played. Which I posted was bs. He wanted to redshirt though and he needed it.

Him playing is huge because there was a fear he could hit the portal because they all want to get in asap to get their spot. Which makes sense. It’s huge to have him for the bowl.

Advertisement
I'm telling you bro. It's some really weird *** dudes typing on this site. Some real Dahmer/Manson types.

They will literally be upset about a RUMOR the kid is leaving but also feel like he sucks to bad to play here and can't throw a forward pass.

You can't make this **** up. 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿
It was a “ journalist “ that started the assumptions he was refusing to play. He literally created a narrative out of his head. Some loons here just ran with it.

It was a “ journalist “ that started the assumptions he was refusing to play. He literally created a narrative out of his head. Some loons here just ran with it.

That's why we gotta be careful as fans. We should really be mindful of the sentiments we express publicly because this **** is ridiculous.

Young man has done NOTHING to deserve this.

Advertisement
Back