FWIW, from someone who knows things

Advertisement
Wow. A whole bunch of nothing

biggest laugh was diaz saying(acknowledging) how bad the LBs were yet not getting one in the portal when a proven stud like the Tenn LB is there... lmfao I call BS

Until the NCAA rules change, every transfer that we take will remove one more 2022 high school scholarship that we can give.

So while the math sucks, it certainly explains the hesitancy to just offer everyone in the Portal.

Manny is hoping some of the LBs on our current roster step up. He needs for that to happen, for mathematical reasons.

Until the NCAA rules change, every transfer that we take will remove one more 2022 high school scholarship that we can give.

So while the math sucks, it certainly explains the hesitancy to just offer everyone in the Portal.

Manny is hoping some of the LBs on our current roster step up. He needs for that to happen, for mathematical reasons.
Lb will happen. Regardless what the ncaa does. Mike Lb is the likely spot. They have two in mind ,one they’d take . If not him I could see them waiting the portal out to see who’s the best option. Then taking the second guy ( who’s a good player, just young). I imagine there’ll be some more names popping up , especially if they get a no from plan a.

Lb will happen. Regardless what the ncaa does. Mike Lb is the likely spot. They have two in mind ,one they’d take . If not him I could see them waiting the portal out to see who’s the best option. Then taking the second guy ( who’s a good player, just young). I imagine there’ll be some more names popping up , especially if they get a no from plan a.

Dudes with lots of vowels in their names?...

Dudes with lots of vowels in their names?...

Attachments

• 90AC9950-30D8-4162-AECC-3E261347FF73.gif
    90AC9950-30D8-4162-AECC-3E261347FF73.gif
    480.7 KB · Views: 24
Advertisement
Maybe I'm a pessimist, but a transfer LB likely means someone who isn't starting at their current school, no? So, like, we're not looking at a flashy name like Tyrique was, or am I mistaken? Thanks.
Not necessarily.
Osborne, Williams and Roche were all starters at their schools before they transferred. Phillips sat out due to health and King had an odd situation with the redshirt year at Houston.
We aren't taking anyone's scrubs. Rambo had a very good 2019 but not as good 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, but theoretically, do you think we would take four portals? Even if we got exactly the guys we wanted? Isn’t that risky considering we don’t know what the NCAA is going to do about counters?
Manny has proven to be pretty adept at working the portal so I think it would be safe to say he’s got contingencies in place for whatever scenarios come about.

Not necessarily.
Osborne, Williams and Roche were all starters at their schools before they transferred. Phillips sat out due to health and King had an odd situation with the redshirt year at Houston.
We aren't taking anyone's scrubs. Rambo had a very good 2019 but not as good 2020.
My post wasn't a shot at transfers. We've had success there. Rather, at this time, after each school has wrapped up spring practice, how appealing/attractive is the transfer market just months before a new season? (Because I agree-graduate transfers and transfers at the end of a season are different.)

Advertisement
I wonder if Justin Flowe could be an option,last I heard he got injured and was running 3rd string.Not sure he would be ready to be who we need now and also with his brother there he may not want to leave.

biggest laugh was diaz saying(acknowledging) how bad the LBs were yet not getting one in the portal when a proven stud like the Tenn LB is there... lmfao I call BS

Oh no

Advertisement
Back