FWIW, from someone who knows things

If you have to defend it? May cause doubt on your validity.....
I deleted about 10 posts many ahead of this one which started with one poster scoffing at him. This is one he posted in response to being sniped at which I failed to delete and so you are just seeing his response not the full picture. I’m deleting it now.

Advertisement
I deleted about 10 posts which started with one poster questioning him. This one I failed to delete and so you are just seeing his response. I’m deleting it now.
The truth is the truth whether you delete it or not. And you of all people should know it makes no difference to me.....
Could've saved you a post if you thought about it.

Some of you know I was a moderator on Shadow’s board. I was in MIA late this week and I heard a few things from somebody who has been with UM athletics a long time.

FWIW:

1. Chaney was the dude before he got hurt. He if healthy is the workhorse. “Coaches think he is already the best back in the conference”

2. Jake Garcia has been even more than they hoped. Not good enough to unseat King but “he was wayyy further ahead on film study than they expected.”

3. OL will be the most improved part of the team. Top 25 unit in the country — exact words.

4. Diaz knows that lb killed the D last year. “The difference between a solid D and a game changing D”

5. JHH and Jon Ford are the keys to the
Line. If they “are competent, this is a good D.
If they make the jump this is a potentially great D”

Borregales has hit from 63 yds

Not much but that’s all I have
Thanks for the info umfire! Always appreciate a little inside information.

The truth is the truth whether you delete it or not. And you of all people should know it makes no difference to me.....
Could've saved you a post if you thought about it.
There was no truth in what happened.
Dude he was attacked by someone who needs to lay low.

Advertisement
If they wanted Gaeotte, you’d think they would have jumped by now. If I had to guess, he’s not viewed as a home run or even a triple so maybe they’re just waiting to see who enters the portal after the Spring fallout at other programs???
Agreed RVA they know our linebackers are mediocre at best ... poor diagnosis and too many false steps. Get me some linebackers who can also cover

Advertisement
Some of you know I was a moderator on Shadow’s board. I was in MIA late this week and I heard a few things from somebody who has been with UM athletics a long time.

FWIW:

1. Chaney was the dude before he got hurt. He if healthy is the workhorse. “Coaches think he is already the best back in the conference”

2. Jake Garcia has been even more than they hoped. Not good enough to unseat King but “he was wayyy further ahead on film study than they expected.”

3. OL will be the most improved part of the team. Top 25 unit in the country — exact words.

4. Diaz knows that lb killed the D last year. “The difference between a solid D and a game changing D”

5. JHH and Jon Ford are the keys to the
Line. If they “are competent, this is a good D.
If they make the jump this is a potentially great D”

Borregales has hit from 63 yds

Not much but that’s all I have
Thanks for the info, if all this pans out, we could be seeing something special this year

Advertisement
Man there's a couple of 'in-the-knows' handing out the Kool Aid today.

I enjoyed the Spring Game (until it got down to the walk ons, then it lost meaning) and was impressed with how the team looked (especially with so many out).

The whole "best QB room in the nation", "Top 25 Oline", "Chaney the best back in the ACC" talk is PRIME Diaz.

He's a hype machine - keep quiet and let them prove it on the field, Manny... and this coming from someone who's defended you for two years.

Advertisement
Idk how realistic but To’oto would be massive for us
Sell him on Instant starter top 25 defense with a chance to get drafted like all our other transfers we’ve had make the league doesn’t seem like a hard sell haha. Easier said then done. I mean I like the usc kid too

Advertisement
Back