Future Analysts

2 old school guys have a misunderstanding in this thread and they go to each other, hash it out in minutes and move on. So here’s part of the problem with the team. We‘ve got an old school staff dealing with this new school, PC, ghey ok, cool with losing, what I got, it’s all about me, bytchazz mentality players and they haven’t figured it out.

This new staff brought in a new system and a lot of players nodded their heads and said what was on the script, but then went out played like a bunch of saboteurs and spiteful females because that’s how they’ve been raised. They had no problem adapting to the NIL deal as a team but then they clique up and gossip or put out a half effort on a public stage when they don’t like something - that’s ho ****.

Now unless you had a visit from the V.I.P. (Vegas Intimidation Program), if I know how good you are and you look directly at a wide open WR and intentionally throw it 3 yards behind him… We have a problem. If you have a problem then address it directly like a fkn grown man, face to face. If you are a WR and you’re out there half-assing everything, don’t jump up and try to ball out when the new guy comes in. Again, this is inappropriate behavior that has been instilled by the preponderance of feminist who run society.

The coaches aren’t blameless but I’ve seen too many staffs come and go to put the bulk of this conundrum on them. You go spread and lose the defense; you go smash and lose the offens.e. You can try to find a happy medium or you just cut people and suck until you get your guys in, is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spoke with a fan of another team. (Won’t say which, because I don’t want to be another guy saying they have the nicest fanbase you’ll ever meet)
He thinks Miami will be good next year. Even after recent events.
He suggested Miami nabbing Geoff Collins as analyst and have him do Gattis’ job since we can’t fire Gattis anytime soon. Also, it could open up an Atlanta recruitment pipeline.
He suggested hiring Muschamp as analyst and have him leap into Steele’s spot after Auburn hires him away.

Really, with all the recent firings, and Miami’s newly found funding, Mario should be collecting them all and poaching other analysts to be coordinators in waiting.
Look Over Here Steve Carell GIF

How can coach Mario instantly have a tough team with mentally weak players picked and shaped by someone else ?

Mario has an empty cupboard to work with yet we blame him , how can anybody make sense of this ?

We are on the right path we just aren’t used to the work it takes . I understand the impatients since fire our coaches every 2-3 years .

You rebuild a dynasty in 1 -2 years with crying me players.

Mentally weak players shaped by someone else? Empty cupboard? C'mon......MTSU would get stomped by most mid-level P5 schools, as they have by James Madison and UTSA. If this was a blowout to UNC or other schools who have recently spanked us, fine. At least those schools have legit athletes and all the bells and whistles from coaches, training staff, facilities, etc to make them better. We could then point to culture or needing more time/talent, etc. MTSU is not an elite, 1-off lower program who we just ran into at the wrong time. They suck.

In their 2 losses,
- they gave up 44.5 points.
- they allowed 214 yards rushing per game (4.5 ypc avg). Against Miami, they gave up 60 (1.6 ypc avg).
- they allowed 8 passing TDs. Against Miami, they allowed 1.

MTSU's elite pass game?
- They averaged 11 yards per catch or less in all non-Miami games: James Madison (5.6), Colorado State (8.6), Tennessee State (10.1), UTSA (10.5).
- Against Miami, they averaged 25.5 yards per catch.

MTSU beat Colorado State by 15 (beat Miami by 14). Colorado State may be one of the worst teams in all of CFB this year (130/131 in total offense, 129/131 in yards per play on offense, 103/131 in total defense). They are currently 0-4 and have been outscored 164-43 by Michigan, Washington State, Sacramento State and MTSU.
- CSU held MTSU to 2.8 yards per carry (same as Miami).
- CSU threw for 256 and 3 TD with an 8.5 avg per throw. Miami threw for 307 (21 more passes) with 1 TD and 6.0 avg per throw.
- CSU committed 5 turnovers. Miami 3.
- CSU had 12 tackles for loss. Miami 6. Both had 2 sacks.

THIS is why Miami fans are outraged. This is MTSU, at home. I don't care who the coach is, who the players are, who anything is. This should not happen. Colorado F'n State played better against this team than Miami did. There can be 100 excuses why but honestly, none of them are worth listening to. There should be no coaching advantage by them, not with what Miami is paying. There is no talent gap with them. There was no home field advantage for them. It simply cannot happen.

Mentally weak players shaped by someone else? Empty cupboard? C'mon......MTSU would get stomped by most mid-level P5 schools, as they have by James Madison and UTSA. If this was a blowout to UNC or other schools who have recently spanked us, fine. At least those schools have legit athletes and all the bells and whistles from coaches, training staff, facilities, etc to make them better. We could then point to culture or needing more time/talent, etc. MTSU is not an elite, 1-off lower program who we just ran into at the wrong time. They suck.

In their 2 losses,
- they gave up 44.5 points.
- they allowed 214 yards rushing per game (4.5 ypc avg). Against Miami, they gave up 60 (1.6 ypc avg).
- they allowed 8 passing TDs. Against Miami, they allowed 1.

MTSU's elite pass game?
- They averaged 11 yards per catch or less in all non-Miami games: James Madison (5.6), Colorado State (8.6), Tennessee State (10.1), UTSA (10.5).
- Against Miami, they averaged 25.5 yards per catch.

MTSU beat Colorado State by 15 (beat Miami by 14). Colorado State may be one of the worst teams in all of CFB this year (130/131 in total offense, 129/131 in yards per play on offense, 103/131 in total defense). They are currently 0-4 and have been outscored 164-43 by Michigan, Washington State, Sacramento State and MTSU.
- CSU held MTSU to 2.8 yards per carry (same as Miami).
- CSU threw for 256 and 3 TD with an 8.5 avg per throw. Miami threw for 307 (21 more passes) with 1 TD and 6.0 avg per throw.
- CSU committed 5 turnovers. Miami 3.
- CSU had 12 tackles for loss. Miami 6. Both had 2 sacks.

THIS is why Miami fans are outraged. This is MTSU, at home. I don't care who the coach is, who the players are, who anything is. This should not happen. Colorado F'n State played better against this team than Miami did. There can be 100 excuses why but honestly, none of them are worth listening to. There should be no coaching advantage by them, not with what Miami is paying. There is no talent gap with them. There was no home field advantage for them. It simply cannot happen.
You raised some very good points 🎯.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Just spoke with a fan of another team. (Won’t say which, because I don’t want to be another guy saying they have the nicest fanbase you’ll ever meet)
He thinks Miami will be good next year. Even after recent events.
He suggested Miami nabbing Geoff Collins as analyst and have him do Gattis’ job since we can’t fire Gattis anytime soon. Also, it could open up an Atlanta recruitment pipeline.
He suggested hiring Muschamp as analyst and have him leap into Steele’s spot after Auburn hires him away.

Really, with all the recent firings, and Miami’s newly found funding, Mario should be collecting them all and poaching other analysts to be coordinators in waiting.

And bring Butch in as a Recruiting and Evaluation consultant - it's not like there's a downside there!

Get his mojo on the job.

Why cant we fire gattis lol?
We can’t fire Gattis this year because Mario would never be able to hire another OC. And most future OC’s will want to see that Mario gave their predecessor 2 years to sink/swim. It’s just the nature of the job market.
3-4 years for head coaches
1-2 years for coordinators
1 year for position coaches.

I’m not discussing contract length, I am discussing the message you send to the prospective candidate.

We can’t fire Gattis this year because Mario would never be able to hire another OC. And most future OC’s will want to see that Mario gave their predecessor 2 years to sink/swim. It’s just the nature of the job market.

I’m not discussing contract length, I am discussing the message you send to the prospective candidate.
Can’t fire Gattis during the year, or after? Diaz fired Enos after one season, and hired Lashlee.

Advertisement

I hear u but if his offense continues to underperform all of this **** goes out the window

Says cant fire gattis

“1-2 years for coordinators”

:qft9gew:

Advertisement
Maybe Belichick becomes available after the year. Mario can at least make the call.

Advertisement
Back