Future Analysts

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
Just spoke with a fan of another team. (Won’t say which, because I don’t want to be another guy saying they have the nicest fanbase you’ll ever meet)
He thinks Miami will be good next year. Even after recent events.
He suggested Miami nabbing Geoff Collins as analyst and have him do Gattis’ job since we can’t fire Gattis anytime soon. Also, it could open up an Atlanta recruitment pipeline.
He suggested hiring Muschamp as analyst and have him leap into Steele’s spot after Auburn hires him away.

Really, with all the recent firings, and Miami’s newly found funding, Mario should be collecting them all and poaching other analysts to be coordinators in waiting.

Advertisement
Just spoke with a fan of another team. (Won’t say which, because I don’t want to be another guy saying they have the nicest fanbase you’ll ever meet)
He suggested Miami nabbing Geoff Collins as analyst and have him do Gattis’ job since we can’t fire Gattis anytime soon. Also, it could open up an Atlanta recruitment pipeline.
He suggested hiring Muschamp as analyst and have him leap into Steele’s spot after Auburn hires him away.

Really, with all the recent firings, and Miami’s newly found funding, Mario should be collecting them all and poaching other analysts to be coordinators in waiting.
So Muschamp should leave Co-DC at the school that’s the favorite to win it all and come be an analyst at UM? Maybe Collins since he has a previous relationship with Mario.

Geoff Collins was a DC before Georgia Tech, so why would he replace Gattis?
Legit was going to post this… dude cut his teeth working his way up on defense yet will pull a Patriots Matt Patricia and flip sides?!

Advertisement

People have thought Miami would be good every year since 2006 and it hasn’t happened. So of course he’s going to say that.

Auburn is not hiring Steele. He's in his mid 60s. They will 100% go younger

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can coach Mario instantly have a tough team with mentally weak players picked and shaped by someone else ?

Mario has an empty cupboard to work with yet we blame him , how can anybody make sense of this ?

We are on the right path we just aren’t used to the work it takes . I understand the impatients since fire our coaches every 2-3 years .

You rebuild a dynasty in 1 -2 years with crying me players.

How can coach Mario instantly have a tough team with mentally weak players picked and shaped by someone else ?

Mario has an empty cupboard to work with yet we blame him , how can anybody make sense of this ?

We are on the right path we just aren’t used to the work it takes . I understand the impatients since fire our coaches every 2-3 years .

Please stop posting

Advertisement

Maybe we can get the UTSA coach...

I expect push back of denial here , veterans from past teams recognize what I’m sharing.

Many kids think by just putting the helmet on with the U means they achieved all there is , this is a snare that is holding us back .

The Playmaker spoke many times to these kids about this trap or cliff players run off on .

He tries to explain its a Tremendous load to carry all past players in the years of RINGS have set before them yo carry on the PASSION.
Ed Reed , Ray Lewis and SAPP always expressing the U on your helmet if not respecting what is before you in honoring the blood sweat and sacrifice others before you have made .

You’ll either be CRUSHED or EMBRACE the emotional immense challenge and achieve all your dreams .

The U is so much more then a letter it’s a LEGACY you either embrace or be crushed by it.

We see a few embracing it and many being crushed before our eyes.

GOCANES

Nobody wants to hear this after getting raped by MTSU dude. This isn‘t the week for that excuse. The coaches and the players need to be better. That’s where the focus needs to be rather than coaches and players leaking crap out to cover their own asses.

troll GIF

Advertisement
Back