Future Analysts

Advertisement
Nobody wants to hear this after getting raped by MTSU dude. This isn‘t the week for that excuse. The coaches and the players need to be better. That’s where the focus needs to be rather than coaches and players leaking crap out to cover their own asses.
There is no excuses here but fact that has repeated itself over many years.

I RESPECT you @Cribby very much but get one thing straight from your brother Cane , I’am NOT your DUDE and I take exception on being called this .

Please understand standing this , I played this way and live this way .

Attack the post and not me , please.

I’ve NEVER call anyone names here , please respect me as I do you , your a passionate Cane and I like very much and agree 99% of the time but not on this one.

Your brother GOCANES05

There is no excuses here but fact that has repeated itself over many years.

I RESPECT you @Cribby very much but get one thing straight from your brother Cane , I’am NOT your DUDE and I take exception on being called this .

Please understand standing this , I played this way and live this way .

Attack the post and not me , please.

I’ve NEVER call anyone names here , please respect me as I do you , your a passionate Cane and I like very much and agree 99% of the time but not on this one.

Your brother GOCANES05
I didn’t know that was an offensive word now. If I‘d known that word would hurt you so bad I wouldn’t have even responded. Sorry for causing unneeded pain. I’ll try to do better. @RVACane please add “ dude” to the offensive word list.

Advertisement
I didn’t know that was an offensive word now. If I‘d known that word would hurt you so bad I wouldn’t have even responded. Sorry for causing unneeded pain. I’ll try to do better. @RVACane please add “ dude” to the offensive word list.
I’m confused also I’m in my 40s and I use Dude to refer to friends all the time. It’s interchangeable with My Brother.

How can coach Mario instantly have a tough team with mentally weak players picked and shaped by someone else ?

Mario has an empty cupboard to work with yet we blame him , how can anybody make sense of this ?

We are on the right path we just aren’t used to the work it takes . I understand the impatients since fire our coaches every 2-3 years .

You rebuild a dynasty in 1 -2 years with crying me players.
Isn't Diaz the only one there got fired after 3 years? Everybody else had 4+?

And this is a silly take. you shouldn't need any "rebuild" to beat MTSU. And we didn't only lose..we lost bad.

If it takes Mario 1-2 years to be able to "compete" with MTSU, how long until we can even stay on the field with the real top 5 teams?

south park television GIF

Please your being as sensitive as you think I was and maybe a tad more here, by copying all the MODS I have absolutely no heart feelings towards you at all , I say this not because of all the MODS you copied but just to you.

How about this brother

Let’s just write it off as one of those videos of players and coaches yelling at each other on the sidelines in the heat of battle..

We’re both upset on the loss very much , I love your insight posts very much 👍.

WE GOOD?

GOCANES

Advertisement
He will likely be fired at the end of the year depending how the offense performs UNC and beyond. It wouldn't be a good look to fire a new OC 4 games in
It’s going to be interesting how things look here next year.

Most offensive coordinators coach QBs, and don’t coach receivers. If Gattis is fired, what coach can slide into his role? Makes me wonder if he will be the only offensive coach let go

Geoff Collins was a DC before Georgia Tech, so why would he replace Gattis?
I may have misunderstood him. I didn’t look up Collins history. He also mentioned Scott Frost as an analyst as well. Again, these are the moves the title winning programs do these days.

Advertisement
Great idea to close the board during the game against BYE.

Keep it to the GameDay thread.

Advertisement
Just spoke with a fan of another team. (Won’t say which, because I don’t want to be another guy saying they have the nicest fanbase you’ll ever meet)
He thinks Miami will be good next year. Even after recent events.
He suggested Miami nabbing Geoff Collins as analyst and have him do Gattis’ job since we can’t fire Gattis anytime soon. Also, it could open up an Atlanta recruitment pipeline.
He suggested hiring Muschamp as analyst and have him leap into Steele’s spot after Auburn hires him away.

Really, with all the recent firings, and Miami’s newly found funding, Mario should be collecting them all and poaching other analysts to be coordinators in waiting.
You should have left the conversation when he suggested a lifelong defensive coordinator should call the offensive plays.

I bet your friend is a Gator.

Tell them to add “brother” as well, unless he’s like, really your brother, dude.

Advertisement
Back