Fun Fact: Tua Tagovailoa

I didn't get any fun out of those facts.

Then here is a fun fact you might appreciate. My USOs (brothers) when they are not going to New Zealand/Australia or Europe to play Rugby (grown men contact) or to USA to play college and NFL fball...we join your armed services. We have lost the most soldiers killed in battle per capita in your American wars (Iraq/Afghanistan) than any other ethnic group serving in the military...we are raised from birth to Obey. Love family. Put God First...i speak for my countrymen born and raised in the South Pacific (not Hawaii)...like all ethnic groups we have our internal differences but Polynesian Bloodline is our bond that strengthens us no matter what....think about that the next time you want to spew sewage on here about my people...

[video=youtube;zb5ZY8ZIvC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5ZY8ZIvC0[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
June Jones is Hawaii's version of Butch Davis. The closest UH has ever gotten to relevancy. He came out to interview for the opening after Norm Chow got canned, and UH hired Nic Rolovich. Jones then went to Kapolei high school to be the qb coach (interesting coincidence - the school is the Kapolei Hurricanes!) Anywho, I believe Tua's younger brother was at Kapolei and Tua was at St Louis. He got on Bama's radar (they don't normally recruit out in Hawaii) because June Jones was super duper high on the kid and gave Saban a heads up that he was something special (I don't know what Jones and Saban's relationship is, but apparently it must be pretty good). My coworker is a big Bama fan and he would attend st Louis games two years ago to check out this QB who the Bama insiders were calling the next big thing. So to dispel one rumor - Bama didn't swoop in at the last second and pluck Tua from another team. They had been recruiting him for at least two years. As for whether the bag game was the ultimate deciding factor, I can't speak to that. But credit I suppose is due for following up on Jones's tip and going hard after the kid.

Lane kiffin flew 10,000 freakin miles to watch Tua practice LIVE. Lane doesn't look like a guy who would do that for anyone.

OP is trash. Just like every stupid Hawaii fan who comes out and wants to talk just cause some boy from the island made it big. Save it. This is a **** shame coming on canesinsight and talking about tua just cause they were bashing him. Just stop, Don't be like every other Hawaii Fan saying I was always a canes fan just stop. Where were you while we were under a ****ty *** president who didn't give a **** about football, hired athletic directors who hired trash *** coaches and we had nevin. Wait I know cheering for Oregon when another Island boy played for them or when catfish Te'o was playing for Notre Dame. Just f ing stop you're a **** shame and I'm from Hawaii. You're part of the problem of Hawaii people not sticking to a **** team and riding with them through and through. Let me put this into perspective for you. Tua went to Bama because some booster dropped the bag. For him and his family. You cannot tell me that a team that came late in the process for Tua who was a heavy USC lean to just get up and want to go to Bama after citing the fact that he wants to play close to his family. His brother played here his Jr Yr, moved to bama for his Sr yr cause he got a scholarship. Then his whole family moves cause they got a house and his mom got a job. You can't say that late in his visit Tua was told hey play here we'll buy your family a house, give your brother a scholly, get your mom a job and drop this bag for you as well. So seriously stop making us real Cane fans from Hawaii look so bad. Go back to cheering local players and referencing god just to try and look good.

10 posts in 4 years? So you start fist pumping and take a dump on a local to be a sycophant and get validation from the Cane nation? Your balls should be used for shark bait. Snitches get stitches. Mendoza? Sounds like an extra on Sicario. Not local.

What island is UH Manoa? Is it a satellite of UH on Oahu? Doesn’t BYU have a pretty big presence there, too?

I love visiting, but one thing I noticed, cost of living there seems through the roof...lot of it must be transpo but still...paradise esp if you like outdoor water sports

UH Manoa is the main campus for University of Hawaii and located in Manoa (Honolulu). BYU has a campus in Laie on Oahu and owns that part of the island. Not too much of a presence outside of North Oahu.

Cost of living here is high but the real problem is lack of high paying jobs and really bad/inefficient local government. Most locals have a hard time buying a home here because they cost over $700,000 and we average about $50,000K income...

Hurricane Warrior - so is OP's comment about The Rock have any validity or legs to it?

Not with anyone I know... but of course I'm not in the circle here nor a part of the westside 94blocc aka the hood and live in Ktown/Downtown. I just work in Downtown and see a lot homeless dudes from all over the U.S....

People I know all love the Rock from the WWE and his movies. He went to high school here for a bit and was pretty quiet according to a friend who was his classmate. He works out at 24hr fitness here when he is in town and a few of my friends have seen him and said he is a pretty humble guy. People in Hawaii love the Rock but I don't think he lived in the same hood as OP.

But you are the same guy that said Hawaii is filled with liberals and basically a POS place to live...okay buddie. Your people are not my people.

Advertisement
I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

You can live here 50 years but if you aint Polynesian, you aint never gonna be part of the block my friend. I'm from the 94blocc and a protestant son. like i said, you not in the circle...

such hard core localism on the island, and i get it to certain degree, but how is it that a Eddie Rothman, a *** from Phili, runs the north shore?

Hawaii is run by the Japanese Yakuza. The Syndicate (Hawaiian/Portugese Mafia). The Aiga (Samoans that run the prison system). Pinoys (Filipinos). They all have a piece of the pie. Trust me. Your friend Eddie knows his limitations.

Last edited:
i am willing to bet Mendoza Sicario, Warrior By Default, aka so-called locals....did not know these things. Like the guy said. #NotInTheCircle

Last edited:
I wonder if OP realizes that when he creates a new account after getting the band it's really easy to tell. Suddenly a new assclown shows up with an account created in Jan 2018 and 0 posts. Really sneaky. That's the kind of cleverness that gets you promoted at Deutsche Bank.

Advertisement
HOLY ****...6 mother****ing pages about Bama's QB, Hawaiian demographics and now who controls the Hawaiian underground??? WTF is this board coming to? You people suck big fat hairy balls...everyone of you.

Go Canes!

Mods, at this point, you'll cowards are just fuggin with us keeping this POS thread alive.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

You can live here 50 years but if you aint Polynesian, you aint never gonna be part of the block my friend. I'm from the 94blocc and a protestant son. like i said, you not in the circle...

such hard core localism on the island, and i get it to certain degree, but how is it that a Eddie Rothman, a *** from Phili, runs the north shore?

Hawaii is run by the Japanese Yakuza. The Syndicate (Hawaiian/Portugese Mafia). The Aiga (Samoans that run the prison system). Pinoys (Filipinos). They all have a piece of the pie. Trust me. Your friend Eddie knows his limitations.

So you apparently have some knowledge about who some of the scumbag criminals are running around the island. Well you’re either some poser talking big, or some low level piece of shlt nobody who likes to talk big. Guys like you are dime a dozen and end up getting squashed. You and you’re friends are nothing but garbage.

Shame on all these low life pieces of shlts with their “island pride”. The fact of the matter is, if we’re going to be honest here, is that real, honest-to-goodness ethnic Hawaiians are decent people and are actually few and far between and disappearing fast. It’s actually sad.

Advertisement

So you apparently have some knowledge about who some of the scumbag criminals are running around the island. Well you’re either some poser talking big, or some low level piece of shlt nobody who likes to talk big. Guys like you are dime a dozen and end up getting squashed. You and you’re friends are nothing but garbage.

Shame on all these low life pieces of shlts with their “island pride”. The fact of the matter is, if we’re going to be honest here, is that real, honest-to-goodness ethnic Hawaiians are decent people and are actually few and far between and disappearing fast. It’s actually sad.

Truth. I went to American Samoa a few years back to help after the tsunami. People were honestly the nicest, friendliest group of people I have ever been around. The whole island basically shuts down on Sundays out of respect, people shared what they had, it was beautiful. One day after being out the whole day clearing debris from roads, one of the local Samoans asked me what I thought of the island. Remembering my experience with the wannabe gangstas locals in Hawaii who take pride in beating up military personnel when they outnumber the soldier 30-1, and the contrast with the unbelievably kind people I had met there, I just said, "It's a lot different than I was expecting." The dude just said, "Yeah, I understand. I figured you got a bad impression based on how the Samoans act in Hawaii and California. I'm really sorry for that. I don't know why they leave here and become criminals and give us all a bad name."

So I keep that in mind every time I see some local in Hawaii driving around with his "Defend Hawaii" sticker advocating violence against white people, bragging they come from the 94 blocc, and pretending they are gangstas- the people whose heritage they purport to honor are truly embarrassed by them.

Last edited:

Hawaii is run by the Japanese Yakuza. The Syndicate (Hawaiian/Portuguese Mafia). The Aiga (Samoans that run the prison system). Pinoys (Filipinos). They all have a piece of the pie. Trust me. Your friend Eddie knows his limitations.

I think you forgot the Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, Laotians and now Micronesians... Take it easy on watching too much Hawaii 50...

What island is UH Manoa? Is it a satellite of UH on Oahu? Doesn’t BYU have a pretty big presence there, too?

I love visiting, but one thing I noticed, cost of living there seems through the roof...lot of it must be transpo but still...paradise esp if you like outdoor water sports

UH Manoa is the main campus for University of Hawaii and located in Manoa (Honolulu). BYU has a campus in Laie on Oahu and owns that part of the island. Not too much of a presence outside of North Oahu.

Cost of living here is high but the real problem is lack of high paying jobs and really bad/inefficient local government. Most locals have a hard time buying a home here because they cost over $700,000 and we average about $50,000K income...

Hurricane Warrior - so is OP's comment about The Rock have any validity or legs to it?

Not with anyone I know... but of course I'm not in the circle here nor a part of the westside 94blocc aka the hood and live in Ktown/Downtown. I just work in Downtown and see a lot homeless dudes from all over the U.S....

People I know all love the Rock from the WWE and his movies. He went to high school here for a bit and was pretty quiet according to a friend who was his classmate. He works out at 24hr fitness here when he is in town and a few of my friends have seen him and said he is a pretty humble guy. People in Hawaii love the Rock but I don't think he lived in the same hood as OP.

But you are the same guy that said Hawaii is filled with liberals and basically a POS place to live...okay buddie. Your people are not my people.

My people work at jobs that pay taxes.

Advertisement

I don't condone this behavior. This is the way of the world. You take the good with the bad. We are beautiful people and you have your bad apples. You should just STFU already. Just a suggestion.

My people work at jobs that pay taxes.

But the question was asked if real samoans feel that way. I am willing to bet you don't know any. Therefore you are unqualified and unfit to answer the question.

Advertisement
Back