Fun Fact: Tua Tagovailoa

Advertisement
I think the moral of this thread is we somehow have like 8 Hawaiian dudes posting here on CIS.

I would have set the Over/Under at 1.5 before this thread.

I think the moral of this thread is we somehow have like 8 Hawaiian dudes posting here on CIS.

Absolutely eye-opening. Got way more than I bargained for when I clicked the thread.

Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

I'm voting post of the year so far....lol

Advertisement

I moved here in Jan 2015.... and I’m out this joint March 2018, heading to Cali.

Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

You can live here 50 years but if you aint Polynesian, you aint never gonna be part of the block my friend. I'm from the 94blocc and a protestant son. like i said, you not in the circle...

such hard core localism on the island, and i get it to certain degree, but how is it that a Eddie Rothman, a *** from Phili, runs the north shore?

Advertisement

I moved here in Jan 2015.... and I’m out this joint March 2018, heading to Cali.
We're gonna need the mods to start running IP checks if one more poster claims they're Hawaiian, I'm seriously stunned at how many of you guys are coming out of the woodwork.

But, really, it's great to see Canes fans hailing from that far away.

We're gonna need the mods to start running IP checks if one more poster claims they're Hawaiian, I'm seriously stunned at how many of you guys are coming out of the woodwork.

QP is the smartest person on this site.

Saban knew what he bought via Kiffin.

There is a reason the kid's family is all now living in Alabaster, AL with his prized little brother attending Thompson High School to stay under the radar.

He continues to prove he and his booster army can simply do whatever they want without fear of repercussions.

UM

Advertisement
Bottom line is dat Richt Jr. need to spend time in Hawaii and get us a QB.

Or better yet, bring us back some big, nasty offensive linemen, because South Florida doesn't really cut it in this area.

Yes, your right. In three years I'd like at least a third of our linemen to be Polynesian. Then we win titles.

[video=youtube;__s4LDyHTLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__s4LDyHTLc[/video]

Advertisement
OP is trash. Just like every stupid Hawaii fan who comes out and wants to talk just cause some boy from the island made it big. Save it. This is a **** shame coming on canesinsight and talking about tua just cause they were bashing him. Just stop, Don't be like every other Hawaii Fan saying I was always a canes fan just stop. Where were you while we were under a ****ty *** president who didn't give a **** about football, hired athletic directors who hired trash *** coaches and we had nevin. Wait I know cheering for Oregon when another Island boy played for them or when catfish Te'o was playing for Notre Dame. Just f ing stop you're a **** shame and I'm from Hawaii. You're part of the problem of Hawaii people not sticking to a **** team and riding with them through and through. Let me put this into perspective for you. Tua went to Bama because some booster dropped the bag. For him and his family. You cannot tell me that a team that came late in the process for Tua who was a heavy USC lean to just get up and want to go to Bama after citing the fact that he wants to play close to his family. His brother played here his Jr Yr, moved to bama for his Sr yr cause he got a scholarship. Then his whole family moves cause they got a house and his mom got a job. You can't say that late in his visit Tua was told hey play here we'll buy your family a house, give your brother a scholly, get your mom a job and drop this bag for you as well. So seriously stop making us real Cane fans from Hawaii look so bad. Go back to cheering local players and referencing god just to try and look good.

Bro, I've been a Hurricane fan since I learned the game of football... I'm a Warrior by default considering I grew up in Hawaii and attended UH Manoa. There are not many Hurricane fans I know in Hawaii. You are right though, lots of front runners but not many Canes fans, even when we dominated.

Right on Mr. Warrior-by-default. That is the funniest sht I have ever heard. lmmfao. Warrior-by-default....Then i proclaim for all eternity the Canes are Champions-of-Champions because my default said so.

Never said I’m Hawaiian. I’m stationed here in the Navy and if you like to wager a small bet, I can provide proof sir or ma’am.

Advertisement
Back