Full 2017 Schedule

16300173_1160360407396238_5751313920018688692_o.jpg

Advertisement
We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ******* sucks. This is getting ******* ridiculous.

Last edited:
They got us FSU early cause they know we going to be beastly and hoping whoever loses that game will still be highly ranked at seasons end because both teams should have a winning streak by years end

Advertisement
Just two games to get the QB settled before a trip to Doak

Only 3 October games?! 9 - 3 is a real possibility!

But the FSU game is an automatic loss, so 8 - 4 is more realistic.

We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ****ing sucks. This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Short week before Duke and another before Pitt. Not a big deal IMO and they are both Friday rather than Thursday at least.

Advertisement
Another early season FSU away game - not a concern and I'm sure we'll be ready. Bye week before GT (home game) followed by a good recovery game with Syracuse at home.

Toughest stretch is UNC (A), VT (H) then ND (H).

As of this moment, I'm confident looking at this schedule. Lots of winnable games with UNC/FSU away games being by far the toughest.

Only 3 October games?! 9 - 3 is a real possibility!

But the FSU game is an automatic loss, so 8 - 4 is more realistic.

There's going to be a lot of ****ed off fans if we lose 4 games with this schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ****ing sucks. This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Short week before Duke and another before Pitt. Not a big deal IMO and they are both Friday rather than Thursday at least.

I agree 100% but short weeks in this day in age is ******* retarded. The NFL is about to stop short weeks for player safety issues and quality of games. ACC isn't doing itself favors with these type of games.

They got us FSU early cause they know we going to be beastly and hoping whoever loses that game will still be highly ranked at seasons end because both teams should have a winning streak by years end

They also want us to meet agin for the title. They want the hype to be around how early the game is and how both teams are much improved. Give it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back