Full 2017 Schedule

The furthest we go after arkansas state is to north carolina. very little travel. good thing.

Advertisement
We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ****ing sucks. This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Short week before Duke and another before Pitt. Not a big deal IMO and they are both Friday rather than Thursday at least.

I agree 100% but short weeks in this day in age is ****ing retarded. The NFL is about to stop short weeks for player safety issues and quality of games. ACC isn't doing itself favors with these type of games.

NFL will only stop them cause no one is watching them.. ACC is a better conference but still can use a few nights a year when they are the only game in town. I like Thur games if you have a bye week before. Only 3 Thur games this year. 2 of them both teams have a bye. Friday games are overshadowed by people going out for the weekend and HS players are engaged and not able to participate.. 5! Fri ACC games this year.. way too many.

FSU has only 3 home games after Sep23. Louisville, Syracuse, Delaware St... That is sooo horrid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losses to FSU, UNC, VT and one to be named later.

image.jpg

We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ****ing sucks. This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Short week before Duke and another before Pitt. Not a big deal IMO and they are both Friday rather than Thursday at least.

I agree 100% but short weeks in this day in age is ****ing retarded. The NFL is about to stop short weeks for player safety issues and quality of games. ACC isn't doing itself favors with these type of games.

NFL will only stop them cause no one is watching them.. ACC is a better conference but still can use a few nights a year when they are the only game in town. I like Thur games if you have a bye week before. Only 3 Thur games this year. 2 of them both teams have a bye. Friday games are overshadowed by people going out for the weekend and HS players are engaged and not able to participate.. 5! Fri ACC games this year.. way too many.

While technically there are 5, one is the Friday of Labor Day Weekend and two are on black Friday. With that said, I'm not a fan of Thursday or Friday night games.

Advertisement
we should be the favorite in every game except @ FSU

If Richt doesn't win 10 games pre bowl game fly the banner.

I agree. My prediction is FSU beats us in week three but then we don't lose again all season and that includes a rematch with FSU in the ACCTG and we spank them and spank whoever we play in the Big 6 bowl game and go into 2018 as a top 5 team.

Advertisement
we should be the favorite in every game except @ FSU

If Richt doesn't win 10 games pre bowl game fly the banner.

I agree. My prediction is FSU beats us in week three but then we don't lose again all season and that includes a rematch with FSU in the ACCTG and we spank them and spank whoever we play in the Big 6 bowl game and go into 2018 as a top 5 team.

Lol we're going to the playoffs if that happens, bub

Toledo after FSU is a nice little feature of the schedule. If we're to lose against FSU we don't have to turn it around in 6 days against a quality opponent like's been the case for the past 2 years.

Man, at App State then at Ark State....nobody could have ever sold me that either of these 2 "events" would have been on a UM schedule.

UM

I don't like @FSU early in the season with a new QB, or @Pitt late because of weather. But's a very manageable schedule.

I think between FSU, UNC, VT, Pitt - We go 2-2, finish 10-2, and finally win the Coastal.

Advertisement
Back