Full 2017 Schedule

If we lose at FSU, it shouldn't linger...... The usually beat us 3x in a year.

Advertisement
Weak talk by many of you...this is an 11-1 or 12-0 record...only team better on papers is FSU. That's it.

Anything less than reaching the ACCCG is a major disappointment. Period.

Advertisement
Two Friday night games AND a Thursday night game? What are we the ******* MAC?

Personally I'm tired of having three OOC's cupcakes! I know we play LSU next year so hopefully that's the start of a more competitive OOC schedule!

Lol, y'all done already started with the bull****...

Long way til September fellas, just wait & see how things unfold... There's a lot of varying factors that will come into play throughout the season.

Stop tryna be so quick to be "right" that you're making definitive statements about the team in January, when we don't even have our recruiting class all the way signed yet.

A lot will happen between now & September... A LOT.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprise if we go into the FSU game with two QB's, and pretty much who balls out that game, will get the keys to program. That game will be a straight Running and Defensive game, lol. The schedule is not the strongest, but it's a good schedule.
Hard to make a prediction without knowing who the QB is going to be lol

Can't wait for the week before Ark State where one of their trolls finds this board and we all hate him for those five days.

We should win 10 games with that schedule. More short weeks. The ACC ****ing sucks. This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

The ACC was the best conference this past season for football. With that said, what Richt did with Golden's mess is even that much more impressive. Golden had worse records with a down ACC.

Advertisement
The defense will keep us in every game. We hopefully won't have to lean on a quarterback as hard.

Lol, y'all done already started with the bull****...

Long way til September fellas, just wait & see how things unfold... There's a lot of varying factors that will come into play throughout the season.

Stop tryna be so quick to be "right" that you're making definitive statements about the team in January, when we don't even have our recruiting class all the way signed yet.

A lot will happen between now & September... A LOT.

Now is not the time for practicality... we're going undefeated.

Advertisement
Schedule wise these are the things that jump out:
7 home games
bye week in the middle of the season not early
we should be 6-1 heading into the tough part of the schedule
Toledo at home the week after FSU so we should be able to shake that game quickly if we lost
UNC game will again decide our coastal fate

I have mixed feeling about the schedule (mainly because of FSU being early) but then again.. I think the ACC is trying so very hard to make Miami relevant this year.. Why do I think that? our FSU woes..

Look at it this way.. Last year we had all 4 of our toughest opponents back to back to back to back.. This year we have tun up game after FSU (To gain our confidence back and stop the bleeding if we happen to lose to FSU).. and FSU is at a HUGE disadvantage because they play Alabama Week 1 then 2 weeks later they play us..(and we've become a much more physically team under Richt plus player will only get stronger in Richt's off season program one would figure) NO Doubt in a win or loss FSU will be physically beaten by Alabama..

If we beat FSU.. I could see us gaining maximum momentum like we had when we beat Florida early in the season in 2013 or FSU in 09.

then you have VT, ND at home back to back.. I don't see UNC as a threat this year to be honestly.. they lost all their NFL talent on offense and their D isn't good (75th in 2016) we just need to fix our O-line and we would beat them by double digits..

My Biggest concern other then FSU obviously is Pitt.. not because of Pitt but we will be playing them most likely in VERY VERY real cold if not snowing weather..

Prediction.

If we beat to FSU: 12-0 or 11-1 with a loss to VT or ND. Every time we beat a Florida Rival we gain season changing momentum. Win more games when we probably shouldn't have like in 2013.

If we loss to FSU: 10-2 or 9-3.. Every time we lose to FSU we take to long to find our identity.. but this time we actually have time to find it before VT or ND.

but man... We gonna have to get lucky we picked the right QB to start the season.. I would hate to have a USC situation where you had a Heisman hopeful on the bench but by the time you realized it.. your already 1-3.

we should be the favorite in every game except @ FSU

If Richt doesn't win 10 games pre bowl game fly the banner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back