FSU's South Florida recruits

:rollcanes: no Alexis Collins, Sony Michel, Matt Thomas, Denver Kirkland p, Jaynard Bostwick, or Keith Bryant. WOW at these comments.

This troll needs read only access and a timeout in TPP.

Ok HOMER. Is what I said the TRUTH Or NOT? golden missed on two huge NEEDS at D tackle , didn't have an adequate replacement for Alex collins, missed on Michel thus far, missed on Matt Thomas. Learn how to read, before you quote someone. Thanks.
So you call yourself "not a homer" and because you are not a homer you take every chance to bash Golden? Considering the huge upgrade we have with AG as our coach I don't believe you are a fan. If you constantly attack AG because you just can't see the positive effects AG has on our program then you are the dumbest fan there is. Either way, a fake fan or a fan who is too dumb to post here shouldn't be allowed to post here.
Mods can we please ban him?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haven't seen enough of Adjamah, to be honest.

My issue with Yearby is that, while he is a stud HS player, I don't see any area of his game that is guaranteed to translate to the next level. Not fast enough to run by guys, not strong enough to be a top-level inside runner. He is quick, but IMO he's not quick enough to make up for the other stuff.

Considering his competition with Freeman, Green, Pender and Wilder,, I can see him getting buried at FSU and transferring to an FCS school.
I know you are a big fan of Cook but do you still feel this way about Yearby? It is different since Miami doesn't have the depth FSU has at RB.

It's no secret that I'm not a huge Yearby believer. I think he is a solid back, and much better than the backs Miami has signed lately (aside from Duke). But Cook, Michel and Collins are in a different class IMO.

Advertisement

My issue with Yearby is that, while he is a stud HS player, I don't see any area of his game that is guaranteed to translate to the next level. Not fast enough to run by guys, not strong enough to be a top-level inside runner. He is quick, but IMO he's not quick enough to make up for the other stuff.

Considering his competition with Freeman, Green, Pender and Wilder,, I can see him getting buried at FSU and transferring to an FCS school.
I know you are a big fan of Cook but do you still feel this way about Yearby? It is different since Miami doesn't have the depth FSU has at RB.

It's no secret that I'm not a huge Yearby believer. I think he is a solid back, and much better than the backs Miami has signed lately (aside from Duke). But Cook, Michel and Collins are in a different class IMO.

So you're saying all his production in south florida is a fluke? How can you say he's only a solid RB? I'm not saying he's better than the 3 above but he has to be in the conversation.

Understandable I would rate him behind Collins & Cook I need to see Sony another year removed from the injury. Yearby should be very productive at Miami.

:rollcanes: no Alexis Collins, Sony Michel, Matt Thomas, Denver Kirkland p, Jaynard Bostwick, or Keith Bryant. WOW at these comments.

This troll needs read only access and a timeout in TPP.

Ok HOMER. Is what I said the TRUTH Or NOT? golden missed on two huge NEEDS at D tackle , didn't have an adequate replacement for Alex collins, missed on Michel thus far, missed on Matt Thomas. Learn how to read, before you quote someone. Thanks.

All u do is troll and u suck at it. Debbie Fuggin Downer.

So you're saying all his production in south florida is a fluke? How can you say he's only a solid RB? I'm not saying he's better than the 3 above but he has to be in the conversation.

Well Charlie Jones was a Dade legend and ran for a ridiculous amount of yards in HS. I still like yearby and think he is better than Jones but I agree with DMoney. He is still a solid take though.

Advertisement
This'll be an interesting thread to re-visit after signing day with FSU in great position to land Rudolph, Lane and Cook after getting Thomas and Bryant last season.

**** me.

Advertisement
The OP was a year ago, but Yearby and Worton are two guys that I like a lot more now than I did then. Yearby has gotten faster and Worton emerged as the go-to guy for South Dade.

Still meh on JoJo as an offensive player but fairly high about his potential on defense.

Advertisement
This'll be an interesting thread to re-visit after signing day with FSU in great position to land Rudolph, Lane and Cook after getting Thomas and Bryant last season.

**** me.

Did I miss something. UF lost him? Thought we were #2 behind UF

**** me.

Did I miss something. UF lost him? Thought we were #2 behind UF

No chance lane comes here and he isn't as coveted as people thought.

Lane wants to play with that Grier kid from UF so he might stick despite cook flipping

Advertisement
Back