FSU's South Florida recruits

LOL@FSU offering John Franklin. Even John knows deep down that he isn't a FSU caliber player. I hope he faxes his LOI to FSU before Collins signs with Um so FSU is stuck with a gimmick they tried to pull to sign Collins.

Advertisement
I've spoken to several AHP players' (players who are being recruited) fathers who ALL have said they would be shocked if Sony went anywhere else other than Miami.

A few of his teammates hold the same opinion, FWIW

I have been telling friends who are fsu fans that the games ended when Shannon walked off the field after losing to usf. We have the best coach in the state. Period. They can talk about winning recruiting titles or how good of an oc/dc their coach was 8yrs ago but our coach turns programs around and has a pattern of success.

It's only a matter of time and the NCAA ruling In a fair way (if possible for them) before we are back to pimp smacking them all the time. Jimbo and muschamp blow

the real question is how does Golden feel about FSU's attempt at South Florida recruiting?

YAWNING-49ERS-FAN.gif

Advertisement
Jimbo's schtick is wearing thin. A little solid intel. Jimbo is starting to rub a growing number of influential boosters the wrong way. His relationship with Spetman is atrocious. I mean atrocious. He berates the guy all the time (one story I heard was simply beyond the pale, especially considering the fact that Spetman is technically his boss). His coaching staff cannot stand him. His wife is awfully entitled as well, and she is burning bridges. From several major insiders, they think there is no way he's at FSU more than two years. They think he will jump at the first SEC opportunity, and he was recently threatening to "look around" if his agreement is not reworked. He thinks he deserves Saban money. It's only a matter of time until this sentiment spreads to the high school coaches and Jimbo gets exposed. Be patient, dear sirs, Golden will soon be King.

I hope Jambutt sticks around forever because he's a horseshat head corch. He's a choking dog who managed to take a very talented club and defecate all over his own leg this year.

Basically you're saying he's the head coaching version of Chris Rix...I'll take that any day!

:rollcanes: no Alexis Collins, Sony Michel, Matt Thomas, Denver Kirkland p, Jaynard Bostwick, or Keith Bryant. WOW at these comments.

Advertisement
Haven't seen enough of Adjamah, to be honest.

My issue with Yearby is that, while he is a stud HS player, I don't see any area of his game that is guaranteed to translate to the next level. Not fast enough to run by guys, not strong enough to be a top-level inside runner. He is quick, but IMO he's not quick enough to make up for the other stuff.

Considering his competition with Freeman, Green, Pender and Wilder,, I can see him getting buried at FSU and transferring to an FCS school.
I know you are a big fan of Cook but do you still feel this way about Yearby? It is different since Miami doesn't have the depth FSU has at RB.

Advertisement

My issue with Yearby is that, while he is a stud HS player, I don't see any area of his game that is guaranteed to translate to the next level. Not fast enough to run by guys, not strong enough to be a top-level inside runner. He is quick, but IMO he's not quick enough to make up for the other stuff.

Considering his competition with Freeman, Green, Pender and Wilder,, I can see him getting buried at FSU and transferring to an FCS school.
I know you are a big fan of Cook but do you still feel this way about Yearby? It is different since Miami doesn't have the depth FSU has at RB.

you're WAYYYY too comfortable around here. And arrogant. The ******* of the Gator board, Jon Swamp. (asoiaf ftw

you're WAYYYY too comfortable around here. And arrogant. The ******* of the Gator board, Jon Swamp. (asoiaf ftw

I dont know what that last part means but whats wrong with the question I asked? I think Yearby is a fantastic RB he might not be the biggest back but he is quick with great vision.

Sony committing to Georgia this early could actually help us out. He has a lot of time to think about his decision and a lot of pressure from his family and friends. It is so early in the recruiting process I look forward to Sony switching (crossed fingers) and Dalvin Cook as well I think we need to go after them hard.

Advertisement

I dont know what that last part means but whats wrong with the question I asked? I think Yearby is a fantastic RB he might not be the biggest back but he is quick with great vision.

I didn't see a problem with the question. Lol at "wayyyy to comfortable around here" is a message board really THAT SERIOUS?

:rollcanes: no Alexis Collins, Sony Michel, Matt Thomas, Denver Kirkland p, Jaynard Bostwick, or Keith Bryant. WOW at these comments.

This troll needs read only access and a timeout in TPP.

Ok HOMER. Is what I said the TRUTH Or NOT? golden missed on two huge NEEDS at D tackle , didn't have an adequate replacement for Alex collins, missed on Michel thus far, missed on Matt Thomas. Learn how to read, before you quote someone. Thanks.

b b b b but I thought James Coley was going to lock down South Florida?

Fisher is going to kill himself on Warchant TV after Collins, Coley, Bryant, Thomas, Kirkland, and whoever else signs with UM on signing day and he's stuck with John Franklin.

SMH at the "EVERBODY" lemmings.

Advertisement
Back