FSUs best OL with 2nd straight missed practice

Advertisement
Just when you think you have heard it all..Want the other team healthy so they have no excuses. Every team has injuries. Have watched this game a lot of years and could probably count on one hand games I have watched a team play that has no.injuries. News flash. Football is a violent sport. All teams have injuries. Good teams next man up.

Where does it say ****erson was trending down?

Taggart said this morning if it was any other kid, he'd say he was out, but ****erson is a really tough kid, so he'll say he's questionable.

His quote, not mine. ****erson hasn't practiced all week. Taggart also said he's much more optimistic about Kelly than ****erson. All of this is available on all of their sites, he said this all publicly this morning before practice to all their media.

Advertisement
Taggart said this morning if it was any other kid, he'd say he was out, but ****erson is a really tough kid, so he'll say he's questionable.

His quote, not mine. ****erson hasn't practiced all week. Taggart also said he's much more optimistic about Kelly than ****erson. All of this is available on all of their sites, he said this all publicly this morning before practice to all their media.

Based of Taggarts comments I doubt the kid plays. A bad ankle for a tackle is a recipe for disaster. Let’s hope Shaq doesn’t have any setbacks like this with his ankle.

Cool. Was just wondering who said it. Taggert is a goofball, so, unless he’s being coy, I expect the kid not to play. Clearly he’s not missing practice to fool everyone. Like I said, bad ankle, heat, humidity, Jackson, garvin and patchan coming at him all game might get frenchie killed.

****erson and Kelly will start the game, but if/when they exit the dinner bell will get rung.

Advertisement
'I want to play them at full strength.' Hahaha. Can't even type that without busting out laughing. I don't care if they all show up on wooden crutches. I'd unleash woodpeckers at them. DESTROY THAT TEAM. Been way too long since we do it at home.

What are your thoughts on the game? Predictions?

Advertisement
Hopefully this young man can recover quickly and get back out on the field.

Next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back