FSUs best OL with 2nd straight missed practice

Advertisement
amazing how open their practices are. frankly i like the idea of closed practices. who wants all that intel leaking out there?

So they still cannot grasp basic OL play. Our DL will feast on them playing straight up. Then mix in some stunts and they will be completely confused.

Advertisement
WTF.....:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

"FSU offensive line coach Greg Frey was exasperated with his unit during one of the drills where he was trying to explain a difference between pass blocking and run blocking. "

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/s...y-landon-****erson-willie-taggart/1508164002/

This can't be real. I always approach every Miami FSU game as it'll be a nail biter. But bruh, if this was coming from our end, I'd be ****ing myself right now.

Advertisement
I'm not joking when I say anything less than a 3 TD win would be a massive disappointment. I literally want to destroy that team on national TV.

All of us do, we've been waiting a long time for this day. Miami is better than they've played so far, it's time to show the country we are ready to be a top 10 team.

Yeah great news, they had better OL and Cook 2 years ago and we punished Francois. Funniest thing i see this year was he kept getting hit by Cuse and one of the OL tried to help him up he wasnt having none of it. He was p'd off haha. He might not survive the game.

Advertisement
I hate these posts dissecting down to minute detail our opponent's misfortune or injuries and equating it to our chances of Victory. Man, I'm so glad I was a fan back when the payers, coaches, program and fans wanted the Nations very best to tee off on. The Swagger (and hate) came from doing just that.

We aren't back until we play the best FSU, Clemson or VT has to offer, and beat them down without any handicap. Whether its a rival, a road game against a Top 5 opponent, or the playoffs. Then take that head of steam for a shot at one of the All Mighty's.

I'm not sure we have the fan base for it any more. If we lose this game, plain and simple we aren't anywhere close to where we need to be - for whatever reason.

Advertisement
I hate these posts dissecting down to minute detail our opponent's misfortune or injuries and equating it to our chances of Victory. Man, I'm so glad I was a fan back when the payers, coaches, program and fans wanted the Nations very best to tee off on. The Swagger (and hate) came from doing just that.

We aren't back until we play the best FSU, Clemson or VT has to offer, and beat them down without any handicap. Whether its a rival, a road game against a Top 5 opponent, or the playoffs. Then take that head of steam for a shot at one of the All Mighty's.

I'm not sure we have the fan base for it any more. If we lose this game, plain and simple we aren't anywhere close to where we need to be - for whatever reason.

Calm down and give the Cliche machine a rest

I don’t care how bad a team is that’s their personal problem just like it was when we sucked.... bragging rights still the same impact on recruiting still the same no matter what. Fck em

Advertisement
Back