FSUs best OL with 2nd straight missed practice

****erson being out matters more in run support. Those OTs can't stop Jacks, Garvin, and Patchan when they're coming regardless. ****erson could get a better push when Akers, Patrick or Frenchy carry the ball. Not with a weak ankle though. Our DL should be feasting all game long.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** if they have to go borrow some players from FAMU! If they are wearing Garnet and Gold on this Saturday, they are going to get the ****s kicked in!!!

If our defense doesn't dominate the run game with their terrible OL and the crowd noise I will be extremely disappointed. We should feast

I hate these posts dissecting down to minute detail our opponent's misfortune or injuries and equating it to our chances of Victory. Man, I'm so glad I was a fan back when the payers, coaches, program and fans wanted the Nations very best to tee off on. The Swagger (and hate) came from doing just that.

We aren't back until we play the best FSU, Clemson or VT has to offer, and beat them down without any handicap. Whether its a rival, a road game against a Top 5 opponent, or the playoffs. Then take that head of steam for a shot at one of the All Mighty's.

I'm not sure we have the fan base for it any more. If we lose this game, plain and simple we aren't anywhere close to where we need to be - for whatever reason.

You mean back in the day when teams, coaches, and players would publicly encourage and gloat about hurting the players on the other team so they couldn't play the game?

Advertisement
You mean back in the day when teams, coaches, and players would publicly encourage and gloat about hurting the players on the other team so they couldn't play the game?

I still can't believe that in 1985 our defensive guys said they were going to knock Aikman out of the game.....and actually did so. Early in the game too.

I still can't believe that in 1985 our defensive guys said they were going to knock Aikman out of the game.....and actually did so. Early in the game too.

I believe Deacon Jones wore a cast and would slap the offensive linemen on the head to stun them (give them concussions) so he could get to the QB to injure the QB.

“You take all the offensive linemen and put them in a burlap bag, and then you take a baseball bat and beat on the bag. You’re sacking them, you’re bagging them. And that’s what you’re doing with a quarterback.” - Original of the term QB Sack.

Advertisement
it's time for us to be the DESTROYER as opposed to the DESTROYEE on Nat'l TV Saturday...we need to beat these fools by 40.

it's time for us to be the DESTROYER as opposed to the DESTROYEE on Nat'l TV Saturday...we need to beat these fools by 40.

We've been the destroyer plenty of times(see ND, VT 2017) and I expect us to be the destroyer again Saturday.

What's the latest here? Yesterday Willie didn't seem optimistic that ****erson will play. Anybody know if he returned to practice yesterday?

Advertisement
What's the latest here? Yesterday Willie didn't seem optimistic that ****erson will play. Anybody know if he returned to practice yesterday?

Who cares if he plays all hes going to be doing is turning around watching the DT hit frencie all game

Bud Elliot wrote today that he dosent expect ****erson to play...he has not practiced all week so it is safe to assume that he will not be available. Maybe we get a confirmation today but who knows.

I hope ****erson does play. That way we don’t hear the incessant whining from the Semenholes fans when we kick their teeth in. I want at least a 50 bagger hung on their head. And when the 2nd and 3rd string players come in they best not repeat that FIU performance and allow them to score, at all!

Advertisement
All week. Same with Johnson and Smith from what I saw.only players out are those injured for the season and Richards.0

surprised. shaq looked like he was in a lot of pain, and i imagine it takes a great deal of pain for him to feel it

I hope ****erson does play. That way we don’t hear the incessant whining from the Semenholes fans when we kick their teeth in. I want at least a 50 bagger hung on their head. And when the 2nd and 3rd string players come in they best not repeat that FIU performance and allow them to score, at all!

This is dumb. Who cares who they line up out there

Advertisement
Back