FSUs best OL with 2nd straight missed practice

Advertisement
I don’t care if the starting O-Line all gets injured and Akers and Patrick are out. I hope we fling frenchie against the goal posts like they did Covington. They tried to bury us when we were down but they didn’t put us away for good like many thought. Idgaf who plays or doesn’t play. It’s all part of the game. Recruiting and bragging implications at hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I don't think you need any bulletin board material for a game like this,” Taggart said. “Picking at our backpack, we had our own fans picking at our bag. So those things don't matter to us. It's a bag that we like and we appreciate and we're proud of and we're going to continue to be proud of it. So we don't need any of that, just go out and play ball.”

I don’t care if the starting O-Line all gets injured and Akers and Patrick are out. I hope we fling frenchie against the goal posts like they did Covington. They tried to bury us when we were down but they didn’t put us away for good like many thought. Idgaf who plays or doesn’t play. It’s all part of the game. Recruiting and bragging implications at hand.

The 1997 game was tough. I havent forgotten about it. In '97 UM was feeling the absolute brunt of the NCAA sanctions.
Sure...I'd rather this game have National Title/Playoff implications for both teams. But I'll take Miami beating down FSU any day. They feasted while we were down. Time for us to feast. Its a competitive sport..come ready. Our guys better come ready to rock it.

Advertisement
“I don't think you need any bulletin board material for a game like this,” Taggart said. “Picking at our backpack, we had our own fans picking at our bag. So those things don't matter to us. It's a bag that we like and we appreciate and we're proud of and we're going to continue to be proud of it. So we don't need any of that, just go out and play ball.”
Lol, **** bro is corny

We can only play versus the teams and players on said teams; whether some end up playing or have to play hurt. It’s not of our doing (yet), and honestly you think the Criminoles give a rats *** if we have hurt players or their fan base? I hope the team doesn’t get over confident and just stays the course, and the one game at a time mantra. We do those 2 things and this game will get out of hand quickly, in our favor. We puff our own smoke, then things could get interesting. But I have faith that Richt smells blood in the water and will have the team ready to play, and play vicious and relentless. By the 2nd quarter Frenchie will either be running for his life or hanging off a stretcher.

Advertisement
You think Akeem Dent is going to say "well, Miami won by 40, but FSU had an OL out?" **** no. He's gonna say, "****, Miami whipped that ***. Do I really wanna go to Tallahassee and play for this loser?"

Injuries are a part of the game. Just keeping em close, that's all. Their boards earlier this week were littered with Shaq, Quan, and Richards talk. They have a whole thread on their 247 board about Richards being out. Miss me with that "I want them at full-strength BS". Would it be nice to have all 85 fresh as a daisy and whip their ***? Sure. Will I give 2 ***** that they don't if Miami blows them out of the stadium? **** no.

1538659127642.png

Advertisement
Back