FSU

Advertisement
I would be happy to not get *** blasted in a playoff game
F that...many people thought the Dolphins were going to get "*** blasted" by Buffalo in the playoffs last year. That *** blast did not happen. I ALWAYS want to advance if we can. ALWAYS!!!!!!

are you guys having a difficult time with comprehending the post? WTF is wrong with you guys? I am simply asking would u be ****ed if we were in the same position and were left out? F me man...,gd ****

It's a stupid question.
It's like asking if you would be mad if the Navy Seals invaded your uncle's house and killed him like they did Osama Bin Laden.
Two different scenarios.
What part do you not comprehend?

Last edited:
It's a stupid question.
It's like asking a if you would be mad if the Navy Seals invaded your uncle's house and killed him like they did Osama Bin Laden.
Two different scenarios.
What part do you not comprehend?
that is not even close to being the same thing...like im ****ed at myself for even responding to it

Advertisement
God I ******* hate fsu man. They just seem to catch every break this year. How has Lville been so **** bad tonight. Ball at the 10 and they can't do anything

Advertisement
Advertisement
fsu has a good defense this year, can’t deny that and they may have been a top team WITH Jordan at qb healthy but without him they are not and it’s pretty glaring. I can See them making the playoffs because they will be undefeated but I’m not sure they should based on how uga bama and Texas look

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back