FSU

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
Yes, but they deserve garbage.

Karma for 2000….

Advertisement
UGA would be a 20pt favorite against this FSU team.
The only reason I’d want them to make the playoff is because it would be the easiest money ever betting against FSU. They are far from the other teams talent wise especially without Travis, their O looks like ****.
Exactly like when Cincinnati played Bama, easy money.

Advertisement
This aint the offense we faced...

I'm not positive but I think the universe is punking me right now.
Oh it is. I'm probably gonna read 1.5 hours of theology before bed. I've clearly done something very, very wrong.

FSU is not one of the top 4 teams in the country. They just aren't. They have been GREATLY assisted by the ACC $uper pac to fund their cause.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
I would be mad asf but the argument is legit.

Advertisement
One trip to the Red Zone, one gift by the Criminoles...

...and Plummer couldn't help but ***** the pooch.

Emory would have won that game for the Cardinals with his broken arm.

In the exact same scenario I wouldn’t be happy but I’d understand, because the truth is that there are multiple teams with a case that are straight up better (much better) and have better resumes even with a loss.
its crazy now to think that one loss Texas has Alabama's only loss AND won their conference and might get left out. Not that i'm a Texas fan, but they are one of those resumes that are better than FSU by far.

Body of work…

Attachments

• IMG_2975.png
    IMG_2975.png
    979.2 KB · Views: 0
I think FSU’s in. They’re not one of the Top 8 teams, let alone top 4, but they find ways to win.

1) Michigan
2) Washington
3) FSU
4) Texas

Advertisement
Back