FSU

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
In the exact same scenario I wouldn’t be happy but I’d understand, because the truth is that there are multiple teams with a case that are straight up better (much better) and have better resumes even with a loss.

SmartSelect_20231129_132523_Instagram.gif

Advertisement

I would want to avoid the 40 point playoff loss.

Advertisement
Fans are supposed to want their team to get in, so of course we would be ****ed. But that doesn’t mean you let mediocre teams in to keep the fanbases happy. FSU would get their doors blown off by any of the top 6 teams and would be terrible to watch. They look terrible against Louisville, imagine against Alabama.

Be honest. You don't really hate FSU.

We need to bring back the middle finger emoji for these fsu fans.. Its been ALL YEAR with these ********!!!

"We need fsu undefeated" "them undefeated means more" "they should win against UF" "They should win in acc game" Now ya want them in playoffs.. MAN WTF

**** FSU!!!!!!

prank middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
No it wouldn't. Frankly, I give Zero Fs about FSU, and team composition matters. This is unwatchable football because their QB is THAT BAD. Sucks that Jordan Travis got hurt, but that's life.

I know we have some Miami fans that ride FSU's jock like it's a cruise, but come on. FSU, even with Travis was not nearly as good as teams like Texas, Alabama and Oregon.

Advertisement
Back