FSU

The Canes lost to both Louisville and FSU by a TD. I could mention us being a kneel down from being 8-4, and maybe 3-4 plays away from being 9-3 or 10-2. But the bottom line is that we are 7-5 and we need more quality depth.

We are better than last season, but we aren’t there yet. Mario still needs to recruit and develop more talent

Advertisement
I’m offended with this thread. Maude’s please lock 🔒 it up. Fock them they are so garbage but boy are they lucky 🍀. They must’ve made a pact with the Leprechauns. Louisville is the biggest fraud and I’m so disappointed Canes lost to them. 😖 They couldn’t beat them with a 3rd string frosh Qb??? What a joke😤My wife is letting me have it. She’s a Seminole fanatic

They should keep FSU out because it’s the right thing to do. And then after the withstanding the tantrum out of the panhandle, the committee will say that next years playoff format will remedy all of this. The ACC was trash this year. Just plain trash! Does anyone actually think that any of Bama, Georgia,Texas, Washington, Michigan wouldn’t score at least 30 points on FSU’s defense. FSU had one explosive play tonight which was the difference…one play

Just brutal lol
Tbh if it’s me I wouldn’t be mad being left out. Why throw away all the momentum to get raped in the playoff with a third string qb? Finishing 14-0 with momentum would be a nice ending. You know you aren’t winning. I’m not saying I’d be happy be left out but I’m looking glass half full.
I WANT FSU TEARS

SHATTER THE GLASS

Advertisement
The Canes lost to both Louisville and FSU by a TD. I could mention us being a kneel down from being 8-4, and maybe 3-4 plays away from being 9-3 or 10-2. But the bottom line is that we are 7-5 and we need more quality depth.

We are better than last season, but we aren’t there yet. Mario still needs to recruit and develop more talent
Improved for sure…

But pick any canes team from the last 20 years and they are better than what we were last year. 2021 should be the comparison

**** these mother****ers id exclude them that was the worst game i've watched all year. at least everyone knew michigan iowa would be ****e from the start.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
We did that with our starting QB in 2000...fack em, since they benefitted from it and proved the whole sham wrong by getting blanked by OU, while I was ****ing on Turds in New Orleans ..lol

They should keep FSU out because it’s the right thing to do. And then after the withstanding the tantrum out of the panhandle, the committee will say that next years playoff format will remedy all of this. The ACC was trash this year. Just plain trash! Does anyone actually think that any of Bama, Georgia,Texas, Washington, Michigan wouldn’t score at least 30 points on FSU’s defense. FSU had one explosive play tonight which was the difference…one play

Exactly. It's about the best 4 teams. If they were to let FSU in the tournament, knowing that they are likely playing a QB that is a glorified walk on, it's merely ensuring that whomever draws them is in essence getting a first round bye. Even with Rodemaker, they were terrible. Even with our QB room being what it was, there was no way Jacurri could have been as bad as this dude was tonight. This guy put up 8/21 for 55 yards. That's brutal.

Advertisement
I think it breaks down this way for the Committee:

• FSU
    • Undefeated
    • Conference Champ
    • Best Wins: LSU, Clemson, and UL
    • Top Ten Defense
  • Alabama
    • 1 Loss to other CFP Team
    • Conference Champ
    • Best Wins: Tennessee, Ole Miss, LSU, and UGA
    • They have a way better Offense than FSU, Defense can hold up not as statistically good.
Right now, Alabama is the better team. Alabama would beat FSU by 20 on a neutral field. They have better wins than FSU. FSU's best win is against a 9-3 team in Week 1. BUT FSU's undefeated. It's their only argument, but it's a huge one. Does everything Bama's done since the Texas loss make up for that? Also, that FSU offense isn't gonna be much better. The Nole fans are talking about Tate coming back and leveling up that O, but he was awful against a terrible UF team. The O will be better, but not much better. That O looked bad from the Miami game on. FSU is a 17-point dog to Washington or any other team they play in the CFP.

The question is, does being undefeated but looking suspect outweigh Bama ripping off ten wins and beating the #1 team in the country in the toughest conference in the country? It's a tough call. Ultimately, I think the CFP defaults to an undefeated P5 Conference Champ. Don't agree with it, and think FSU will get blown off the field by Penix and Washington, but I don't see them holding them out. Bama SHOULD be in. But FSU having an easier schedule doesn't matter. Ultimately, this will set a precedent where you should just stay in conference and schedule cupcakes for every other out-of-conference game.

I think it breaks down this way for the Committee:

• FSU
    • Undefeated
    • Conference Champ
    • Best Wins: LSU, Clemson, and UL
    • Top Ten Defense
  • Alabama
    • 1 Loss to other CFP Team
    • Conference Champ
    • Best Wins: Tennessee, Ole Miss, LSU, and UGA
    • They have a way better Offense than FSU, Defense can hold up not as statistically good.
Right now, Alabama is the better team. Alabama would beat FSU by 20 on a neutral field. They have better wins than FSU. FSU's best win is against a 9-3 team in Week 1. BUT FSU's undefeated. It's their only argument, but it's a huge one. Does everything Bama's done since the Texas loss make up for that? Also, that FSU offense isn't gonna be much better. The Nole fans are talking about Tate coming back and leveling up that O, but he was awful against a terrible UF team. The O will be better, but not much better. That O looked bad from the Miami game on. FSU is a 17-point dog to Washington or any other team they play in the CFP.

The question is, does being undefeated but looking suspect outweigh Bama ripping off ten wins and beating the #1 team in the country in the toughest conference in the country? It's a tough call. Ultimately, I think the CFP defaults to an undefeated P5 Conference Champ. Don't agree with it, and think FSU will get blown off the field by Penix and Washington, but I don't see them holding them out. Bama SHOULD be in. But FSU having an easier schedule doesn't matter. Ultimately, this will set a precedent where you should just stay in conference and schedule cupcakes for every other out-of-conference game.
Not bad, but you need to add in that Texas holds the head-to-head over Bama.

FSU is in. The only silver lining to this whole mess would be Bama getting left out at #5.

Advertisement
Not bad, but you need to add in that Texas holds the head-to-head over Bama.

FSU is in. The only silver lining to this whole mess would be Bama getting left out at #5.
It's gonna be a shame, because Bama should be in. FSU isn't a Top 8 team in the country, let alone Top 4. But their one argument - an undefeated season - is probably going to be enough.

Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.

I'd be livid.

That being said, **** them! Remember 2000? Remember when we beat your boys head-to-head and they still got the nod to play in the NC against Oklahoma?

Do you remember that, OP?

I hope they do not get in, but what I want doesn't matter. So chances are they will.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back