FSU

Their backs arent great but they are tough runners. Ward is tiny but he doesnt go down easy. 1-2 yard gains turn into that 5-6 yard gain. It feels like Norvell has a good plan out of the gates then when a team adjusts it takes 2 quarters for him to adjust again. he survived LSU and Louisville despite this but Wake built up that lead and it was to much.

Advertisement
The memphis offensive system always have rb put up yards.

Have watch them....its back yard football with Jordan travis ...I still dont see it like everyone else does.
They are playing harder thats about it..but in my opinion thats because they tasted victory early in a game they didnt expect to win (LSU)

I never knew we had this much closeted fsu fans on here but...its always bandwagon jumpeers and from week to week we see it.

This is probably the same FSU type team as last year..got a few lucky bounces and shouldve already loss to LSU and Louisville. Now they are about to hit some teams with some handle on tjheir play in conference we shall see how it goes.

I must say Norvell scripts the **** out of first drive....i remember when we had a guy that did that as well.

Advertisement

Have watch them....its back yard football with Jordan travis ...I still dont see it like everyone else does.
They are playing harder thats about it..but in my opinion thats because they tasted victory early in a game they didnt expect to win (LSU)

I never knew we had this much closeted fsu fans on here but...its always bandwagon jumpeers and from week to week we see it.

This is probably the same FSU type team as last year..got a few lucky bounces and shouldve already loss to LSU and Louisville. Now they are about to hit some teams with some handle on tjheir play in conference we shall see how it goes.

I must say Norvell scripts the **** out of first drive....i remember when we had a guy that did that as well.
Not everyone. They're not even mid, they've been 5-7 so long not getting embarrassed has clouded judgement. Just because they can beat decent teams now they can go 7-5 big whoop.

For all the posters here who criticize FSU lets be honest with ourselves. They play much harder than us with a lot of heart. Those are the facts and as much as we dislike them we have to give them credit.
No. Fvck Forfeit State and anyone who stands with them. Nobody has to give them ****. If you want to slurp them off unnecessarily, I won't stop you (as long as it isn't on Nole Tears). But don't pretend anyone has to "give them" anything. Fvck that noise.

Advertisement

I think the big difference is Travis isn't horrible as a passer anymore, always was athletic plus doesn't hurt when all you have to do is throw it up to that 6'7 WR. That's one of my biggest concerns since i don't trust our DB's with contested catches.

I once almost got into it with Scottie Pippen outside of the Forge. He tried to steal a taxi from a group of girls we were friends with. I called him out on it, he got defensive and mouthed back, I called him No Tippin Pippen (apparently he is notorious for being a terrible tipper), he got upset for being called out for that in front of his woman… and then his cab showed up.

Just letting u know, Pip has a short fuse & usually tries to settle things w/ violence. Smh. Good 4 u 4 standing ur ground & calling him out.

Their backs arent great but they are tough runners. Ward is tiny but he doesnt go down easy. 1-2 yard gains turn into that 5-6 yard gain. It feels like Norvell has a good plan out of the gates then when a team adjusts it takes 2 quarters for him to adjust again. he survived LSU and Louisville despite this but Wake built up that lead and it was to much.

Their backs are very good. #3 Benson is going to give us **** if Flagg/Steed are still starting

If you take away the Duquesne game fsu is averaging about 4.4 yard per carry. They lose their next two and that doubt will start creeping in on those guys.

Advertisement
Just letting u know, Pip has a short fuse & usually tries to settle things w/ violence. Smh. Good 4 u 4 standing ur ground & calling him out.
I saw him a lot when his boy was playing at Sierra canyon. My goodness, you could FEEL his hostility and attitude just from walking around the arena and making eye contact

I saw him a lot when his boy was playing at Sierra canyon. My goodness, you could FEEL his hostility and attitude just from walking around the arena and making eye contact

He’s my frat brother, & I’ve heard some bruh’s say he was stand off-ish & didn’t really embrace the brotherhood like that upon meeting him. If I remember correctly, he beat the brakes off someone at a bar or club a couple yrs ago. Dude is bitter af.

Advertisement
I once almost got into it with Scottie Pippen outside of the Forge. He tried to steal a taxi from a group of girls we were friends with. I called him out on it, he got defensive and mouthed back, I called him No Tippin Pippen (apparently he is notorious for being a terrible tipper), he got upset for being called out for that in front of his woman… and then his cab showed up.
Well I can only imagine how upset he is now that Jordan's son is clapping those cheeks. :ROFLMAO:

So this is where the CIS trash hang out. It’s always the same names, I’ll put em on blast next week when UNC goes down.

Why this thread is still going is beyond me. There should be one Noles thread and that’s Nole Tears.

Advertisement
Back