FSU WRs

Advertisement
None of FSU's wideouts scare me. If we slow down cook, and get a lead on them at home force their QB to make plays, we'll win. Their front 7 is nasty though, but their DB's are suspect. I don't think they can cover our guys.

None of FSU's wideouts scare me. If we slow down cook, and get a lead on them at home force their QB to make plays, we'll win. Their front 7 is nasty though, but their DB's are suspect. I don't think they can cover our guys.

Fsu will probably field the best secondary in acc tho

Yeah, I don't think Tavares McFadden can cover Coley, Bruce, Mullins, or Richards one on one. Derwin James is elite.

Yeah, I don't think Tavares McFadden can cover Coley, Bruce, Mullins, or Richards one on one. Derwin James is elite.

Have yall seen Mcfadden recently?

Advertisement

Who cares we have Brad kaaya who lit them up for 405 yards 3 tds last year and 300 plus 2tds the year before...

Don't forget about 5* CB Devonta Taylor coming in as a possible day one starter. That kid is impressive!

is this real life?

More like the DBs are elite, with 5 or 6 always on the field, but front 7 is suspect.

Not many experienced players in the front 7, and depending on Matthew Thomas to make an impact at LB.

Advertisement

is this real life?
Yeah they are suspect we threw over 400 yards against a more talented db group than they have this year...

is this real life?
Yeah they are suspect we threw over 400 yards against a more talented db group than they have this year...

Stats are nice, especially when we ignore the nearly 50 passing attempts and the fact he had a lower QBr then Golson in that game. Kaaya played great all things considered but total yardage is not a indicator of that, especially considering his biggest play of the night easily should have been picked.

Look at the roster and stop lying to yourself. Its easily the best secondary in the ACC and will be one of the best in the country.

is this real life?

Stats are nice, especially when we ignore the nearly 50 passing attempts and the fact he had a lower QBr then Golson in that game. Kaaya played great all things considered but total yardage is not a indicator of that, especially considering his biggest play of the night easily should have been picked.

Look at the roster and stop lying to yourself. Its easily the best secondary in the ACC and will be one of the best in the country.

Talent wise sure but they shouldn't scare Miami or Clemson at all.

is this real life?

Kaaya had guys in his face all night due to a horrid offensive line that couldn't pass protect nor provide a running game. Not to make excuses because we easily could have won the last two years and probably should have. With a better overall team effort we should be in a great position again.

Advertisement

is this real life?

If we are gonna critique rivals lets do it correctly yes Kaaya went ham passing yards wise but lets look into the context of what he went up against outside of jalen ramsey that whole secondary was new last year...
Marquez White new
Trey Marshall new (got ejected early in that game last year)
Derwin James true fr
Nate Andrews nothing special

They lose ramsey big blow but return year 2 guys in McFadden and familiar name Marcus Lewis

Thats loaded if you ask me

is this real life?

Kaaya had guys in his face all night due to a horrid offensive line that couldn't pass protect nor provide a running game. Not to make excuses because we easily could have won the last two years and probably should have. With a better overall team effort we should be in a great position again.

That maybe true, but that has nothing to do with whether FSU has a stacked secondary in 2016. They do.

is this real life?

If we are gonna critique rivals lets do it correctly yes Kaaya went ham passing yards wise but lets look into the context of what he went up against outside of jalen ramsey that whole secondary was new last year...
Marquez White new
Derwin James true fr

They lose ramsey big blow but return year 2 guys in McFadden and familiar name Marcus Lewis

And I think Maquez White is very underrated. He played well opposite of Ramsey last year.

Advertisement

Marquez White new
Derwin James true fr

And I think Maquez White is very underrated. He played well opposite of Ramsey last year.

He graded out better than jalen in multiple games i believe

is this real life?

Marquez White new
Derwin James true fr

Both of them are no where near Jalen Ramsey

Marquez White new
Derwin James true fr

Both of them are no where near Jalen Ramsey

Didnt say they were but White for sure can ball and we'll see on McFadden/Lewis

How much did Houston QB throw on Florida state in that bowl game? Sam Bruce is going to "work" Marcus Lewis/McFadden

Advertisement
Back