FSU WRs

Advertisement
Went back and found some evaluations from caneinsight scouts about Ermon Lane

I wouldn't even take lane...

He's got future 5*bust written all over him

Call me a homer but if I could only choose one it would be Berrios. He just exhibits an attitude and drive to excel that I haven't seen in the other two, especially Lane. Glad to have him.

I think Lane is overrated but I'd still take him over Braxton, based on talent.

Based on attitude, Braxton easily.

Rudolph > both

Rudolph is a stud....Lane is a bum and sloppy route runner

Lane and Harrison are overrated. Especially Lane....guy has a questionable attitude and was not productive at all this year.

Love this post haha

I wouldn't make fun of this too much considering our linebackers doing those drills in a video (besides Grace) looked like a bunch of morons.

For the plethora of non-coaches on this board, it is quite reasonable to begin drills at a slower pace in order to perfect all skills required. The coach and player focus is on the correct foot work and not the speed. The speed comes when the coach sees the proper technique including body position and arm action as well as foot work. To take a 1 minute practice clip of one drill to evaluate a college skill group is preposterous and embarrassing quite frankly. Get some perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
For the plethora of non-coaches on this board, it is quite reasonable to begin drills at a slower pace in order to perfect all skills required. The coach and player focus is on the correct foot work and not the speed. The speed comes when the coach sees the proper technique including body position and arm action as well as foot work. To take a 1 minute practice clip of one drill to evaluate a college skill group is preposterous and embarrassing quite frankly. Get some perspective.

Perception is reality, Ermon Lane appears to make NO effort into having the correct technique, footwork, or arm pumps in this drill. Maybe he is really just that stiff that he can't do it unless he's going full speed (I understand some people are like that), but if not, this was a pathetic attempt that would **** me off (if I was his position coach) from his perceived lack of effort.

My only point in this retort would be a disagreement with your world view as demonstrated by the adage "perception is reality". This is not always or even mostly true in life. It is quite similar to the superficial and vacuous expression "Image is everything"; better just to say 'it is something'. Stay away from magicians and used car salesman.

Advertisement
For the plethora of non-coaches on this board, it is quite reasonable to begin drills at a slower pace in order to perfect all skills required. The coach and player focus is on the correct foot work and not the speed. The speed comes when the coach sees the proper technique including body position and arm action as well as foot work. To take a 1 minute practice clip of one drill to evaluate a college skill group is preposterous and embarrassing quite frankly. Get some perspective.Last edited by MLB34; Today at 09:45 AM. Reason: grammer

:q3XKXeX:

Lane would be the second best WR on our team right now just being honest. He was overrated tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lane would be the second best WR on our team right now just being honest. He was overrated tho.

Lane would be the third best receiver. Berrios and Cager had better years, and there stats suck, lol! Lane didn't have better stats than Berrios, who only played in 9 games, or Cager, who played in 8 games.

Nah, Lane Rec 6, yds 50, td 0

Berrios Rec 12, yds 86, td 0

Cager Rec 8, yds 70, td 1

Lane looked like he wasn't even trying.

Then again, if it were our WR drills you'd be seeing #47 and a bunch of no name scrub walk-ons running the drills. Not sure which is worse. That '16 WR class can't get here soon enough. So tired of watching walk-ons running drills day in and day out.

Advertisement
no actually it's not especially when you're two weeks into spring practice and in high school baseball or football if i did that **** during drills, I would be doing up downs until I couldn't feel my chest and Med ball sprints until I couldn't feel my thighs.

Last edited:

Lane would be the third best receiver. Berrios and Cager had better years, and there stats suck, lol! Lane didn't have better stats than Berrios, who only played in 9 games, or Cager, who played in 8 games.

Stop it Berrios is trash I would take Lane over him in a heart beat. Lane is just lazy.

Stop it Berrios is trash I would take Lane over him in a heart beat. Lane is just lazy.
Y'all should be more ****ed about how we let Steve Ishmael get away who had 39 catches with 570 yards and 7 TD's averaging 14.7 yards a catch at Syracuse....with 4 different QB's

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back