FSU WRs

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[tweet]715270777675911168[/tweet]

I'm no expert, but that looks off :vogel:

Meanwhile we got the OG Dugans :U5PyXda:

Advertisement
It would be a good to decent drill if they did it at full speed instead of walk through speed, and half assing it like that last WR did.

Advertisement
Campbell did the drill pretty much right you are supposed to go through the middle of the cones for the first to after planting and getting your eyes up and then on the last one catch and not run through the middle.

Ermon did horrible and he probably is the oldest of the three as a junior. Pathetic

Lmao at Lane. But seriously he had trouble with the instructions of the drill. It's like trying to walk and chew at the same time.

Difficult

Advertisement
Love comparing how we practice now and seeing this... Let FSU get complacent and rely on 5 stars and not fully develop them. The U is getting back at making the practices harder than the games, we gonna be back baby!!!

florida-fsu-meme.jpg

Advertisement
Campbell looks ok, but the other 2 look lazy and clumsy on the change of direction. I get that it's just a drill, but those are bad habits. Seeing that makes me very happy we have Dugans, he's the real deal.

Go Canes!

If I was that WR coach I would rip Ermon Lane a new ear hole so that he could hear me scream louder at how pathetic that **** was...that effort makes south florida looks bad

Went back and found some evaluations from caneinsight scouts about Ermon Lane

I wouldn't even take lane...

He's got future 5*bust written all over him

Call me a homer but if I could only choose one it would be Berrios. He just exhibits an attitude and drive to excel that I haven't seen in the other two, especially Lane. Glad to have him.

I think Lane is overrated but I'd still take him over Braxton, based on talent.

Based on attitude, Braxton easily.

Rudolph > both

Rudolph is a stud....Lane is a bum and sloppy route runner

Lane and Harrison are overrated. Especially Lane....guy has a questionable attitude and was not productive at all this year.

Advertisement
Cook and Rudolph are that whole offense and it's mostly Cook. Lane is by all standards a bust. Being lazy and sloppy in practice carries over to games. I hope we bury that whole team next season, we're due.

I remember when everyone was calling Lane a "six" star recruit. Don't even know what happened to the guy.. His junior film looked legit and then it's like he stopped trying

Advertisement
Back