FSU WRs

How much did Houston QB throw on Florida state in that bowl game?

Sam Bruce is going to "work" Marcus Lewis/McFadden all game. Coley will probably be double covered.

Advertisement
Stats are nice, especially when we ignore the nearly 50 passing attempts and the fact he had a lower QBr then Golson in that game. Kaaya played great all things considered but total yardage is not a indicator of that, especially considering his biggest play of the night easily should have been picked.

Look at the roster and stop lying to yourself. Its easily the best secondary in the ACC and will be one of the best in the country.

Talent wise sure but they shouldn't scare Miami or Clemson at all.

If we are gonna critique rivals lets do it correctly yes Kaaya went ham passing yards wise but lets look into the context of what he went up against outside of jalen ramsey that whole secondary was new last year...
Marquez White new
Trey Marshall new (got ejected early in that game last year)
Derwin James true fr
Nate Andrews nothing special

They lose ramsey big blow but return year 2 guys in McFadden and familiar name Marcus Lewis

Thats loaded if you ask me
Both of them are no where near Jalen Ramsey

Didnt say they were but White for sure can ball and we'll see on McFadden/Lewis

White Derwin James, and Ramsey were all on the field when they gave up 400 yards to a qb who had no running game to complement him, that's bad

Sam Bruce is going to "work" Marcus Lewis/McFadden all game. Coley will probably be double covered.

Not to doubt Sam Bruce as I think he's going to be a stud, but he's not even on campus yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

Not to doubt Sam Bruce as I think he's going to be a stud, but he's not even on campus yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

We need Bruce to impact special teams like Kevin Williams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back