FSU...W T F...Seriously...W T F

Advertisement
IF this video is accurate, there is a ton of bat **** crazy to unpack.

Who green lighted this at FSU? How in the world did Norvell agree to do this?

Is he Julius Ceasar coming down the Appia Antica soaking in the cheers of an adoring Rome after Carthage's defeat? Where are the small childen and women wailing as he passes? Courtesans throwing flowers and rose petals at his feet?

Even better...

I imagined the Imperial March from Star Wars playing as he walked the length of the field.

FSU minion: Lord Norvell, we didn't expect you so soon.

Darth Norvell: I came to personally oversee rebuilding of this ****hole program. The AD is not pleased with the progress. He banished the last Director to the Sarlacc Pit you know.

FSU minion: Sir, we are working as hard as we can to win 5-6 games each season!

Darth Norvell: The AD will be arriving shortly, you can tell him yourself.

FSU Minion: The AD, what, here!? We shall redouble our efforts. We will make Tallahassee even trashier than it has ever been.

AD: Ahhh, Lord Norvell, I see you have arrived. While this program is filled with soft, beta quiche eating facquit clowns, we will soon unleash the POWER of this fully operational Death Star upon the ACC Atlantic Division....

O M F G.

Even for FSU, **** is getting weird in college football.

Attachments

• 3EF8EB64-4D91-4ED6-B61C-1791A178B0E9.gif
    3EF8EB64-4D91-4ED6-B61C-1791A178B0E9.gif
    750.6 KB · Views: 0

Is he Julius Ceasar coming down the Appia Antica soaking in the cheers of an adoring Rome after Carthage's defeat? Where are the small childen and women wailing as he passes? Courtesans throwing flowers and rose petals at his feet?

Even better...

I imagined the Imperial March from Star Wars playing as he walked the length of the field.

Darth Norvell: I came to personally oversee rebuilding of this ****hole program. The AD is not pleased with the progress. He banished the last Director to the Sarlacc Pit you know.

FSU Minion: The AD, what, here!? We shall redouble our efforts. We will make Tallahassee even trashier than it has ever been.

AD: Ahhh, Lord Norvell, I see you have arrived. While this program is filled with soft, beta quiche eating facquit clowns, we will soon unleash the POWER of this fully operational Death Star upon the ACC Atlantic Division....

O M F G.

you

Even better...

O M F G.

looks like an FSU home game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They did this hero worship crap when I was still around Oklahoma state and they hired Les Miles. They held pep rallies in the basketball stadium just for Les. The team wasn’t even there. He used to bring his small kid to these events.

This thing at FSU was 1000x worse though. Like the OP said, it was something straight out of Star Wars, like the ceremony for Luke and Han after Luke destroyed the Death Star.

nwFPRshtP9wgo.gif

Even better...

O M F G.

LOL, this has nothing on the entire town of Tuscaloosa welcoming Saban at the airport:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Briles is very good so your point is garbage.

He wasn’t the reason they sucked this year.
Sure he wasn't. He was absolute trash. If he didn't score in the first half they barely scored. He made zero adjustments and talked about execution when they lost. How is he not trash? Because you think he's good? It was his offense and they were trash if they didn't score in the first 1.5 quarters

Sure he wasn't. He was absolute trash. If he didn't score in the first half they barely scored. He made zero adjustments and talked about execution when they lost. How is he not trash? Because you think he's good? It was his offense and they were trash if they didn't score in the first 1.5 quarters

I made an entire thread about it.

The data proves you wrong.

Take the L.

Advertisement
Back