FSU...W T F...Seriously...W T F

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
IF this video is accurate, there is a ton of bat **** crazy to unpack.

Who green lighted this at FSU? How in the world did Norvell agree to do this?

Is he Julius Ceasar coming down the Appia Antica soaking in the cheers of an adoring Rome after Carthage's defeat? Where are the small childen and women wailing as he passes? Courtesans throwing flowers and rose petals at his feet?

Even better...

I imagined the Imperial March from Star Wars playing as he walked the length of the field.

FSU minion: Lord Norvell, we didn't expect you so soon.

Darth Norvell: I came to personally oversee rebuilding of this ****hole program. The AD is not pleased with the progress. He banished the last Director to the Sarlacc Pit you know.

FSU minion: Sir, we are working as hard as we can to win 5-6 games each season!

Darth Norvell: The AD will be arriving shortly, you can tell him yourself.

FSU Minion: The AD, what, here!? We shall redouble our efforts. We will make Tallahassee even trashier than it has ever been.

AD: Ahhh, Lord Norvell, I see you have arrived. While this program is filled with soft, beta quiche eating facquit clowns, we will soon unleash the POWER of this fully operational Death Star upon the ACC Atlantic Division....

O M F G.

Even for FSU, **** is getting weird in college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ptVrLXT.gif

They didn't paint the field for nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF this video is accurate, there is a ton of bat **** crazy to unpack.

Who green lighted this at FSU? How in the world did Norvell agree to do this?

Is he Julius Ceasar coming down the Appia Antica soaking in the cheers of an adoring Rome after Carthage's defeat? Where are the small childen and women wailing as he passes? Courtesans throwing flowers and rose petals at his feet?

Even better...

I imagined the Imperial March from Star Wars playing as he walked the length of the field.

FSU minion: Lord Norvell, we didn't expect you so soon.

Darth Norvell: I came to personally oversee rebuilding of this ****hole program. The AD is not pleased with the progress. He banished the last Director to the Sarlacc Pit you know.

FSU minion: Sir, we are working as hard as we can to win 5-6 games each season!

Darth Norvell: The AD will be arriving shortly, you can tell him yourself.

FSU Minion: The AD, what, here!? We shall redouble our efforts. We will make Tallahassee even trashier than it has ever been.

AD: Ahhh, Lord Norvell, I see you have arrived. While this program is filled with soft, beta quiche eating facquit clowns, we will soon unleash the POWER of this fully operational Death Star upon the ACC Atlantic Division....

O M F G.

Even for FSU, **** is getting weird in college football.

😄 Rome never defeated Carthage.

Advertisement
Can we do that except have the FHP security detail walk out James, Manny and Strawley through the gauntlet of the UM band and cheerleaders and out of UM forever? Give a little notice and I will drive down to cheer it on. Sell tickets and I will buy them, UM gear and all to support the school, team and fund raising for this event.

Advertisement
Back