FSU v Miami Prediction Thread

24-14 Canes. Kosi's first taste of a rivalry game, may need a minute to get things going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be tight first half. But we should pull out to win by a couple+ scores and cover the spread. They might even score a TD late.

34-20.

I predict I'm gonna lose my voice by the end of third quarter and have one **** of a hangover on Sunday morning.

Dominate.

27-10. Still question marks at QB. Like N'kosi, but as the saying goes; big time players, make big time plays in big time games.

I really think our success will be dependant on establishing the running game to make it easy on our newly minted starter.

As for our defense, its real simple. Stop Cam Akers, protect the middle of the field. Force Frenchie to throw screen passes (which our DBs are good enough to stop), and force it to throw it deep into tight coverage.

Frankly, we should be rushing four and occasionally five. No need to get cute. Our front four should give Frenchie plenty of trouble. FSU's oline is bad enough where we should get pressure with four, and overwhelm them with 5.

I'd like to see Nesta rush along with Willis on the same side.

27-10 Miami.

Diaz doesn’t know how to not blitz. He will call blitzes for or reasons and leave the middle wide open. FSU will score cause of this. We win 31-17.

Advertisement
Nkosi gets going early. We’re able to run the ball. Francois has to seek counseling for PTSD afterwards.

UM: 45
FSU: 16

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphyt.gif

Advertisement
Back