FSU v Miami Prediction Thread

Miami - 38
FSU - 17
Miami rolls FSU.
Offense will rush for over 120 yards and pass for over 250 yards. N'Kosi has 3 TD passes on the day.
Defense forces 2 or more turnovers, and accumulates 3+ sacks on the day. I expect at least 7 TFLs.

Advertisement
35-0. U. Holes are shutout; theyll get tissues out if their TO purse... Francois will take a pounding second only to the one he took at the correctional facility.

Advertisement
Chainzzzzz 31 Purses 17

I fully expect FSU's best performance of the season, and I don't think it will be an easy game. Our defense makes the game a little more comfortable with a late game sack/fumble and either a short field or a defensive touchdown.

Thanks, Yes, he's mine. My little girl loves to dress him up in Canes Gear. He has a sweet Turnover Chain thanks to @GoGoCanes21 & his kids.

We had a huge red when our kids were young. Only difference was he had cropped ears. Kids loved him. He was mild tempered but if wife or I were not home and the kids were, nobody and I mean nobody could get in the house. Took me years to get over him passing.

We had a huge red when our kids were young. Only difference was he had cropped ears. Kids loved him. He was mild tempered but if wife or I were not home and the kids were, nobody and I mean nobody could get in the house. Took me years to get over him passing.
He's a big dog, 110 lbs or so, but as gentle with us as you could ever imagine. My 4 yr. old torments him and he just lovingly takes it. He was not so nice to the guy who tried to pick some mangos off our tree from the outside of our fence. I honestly think the guy shiit himself when CJ came up on him. I don't want to even think about him passing. He's 5 and the only dog I've ever owned.
GO CANES!!

Miami - 38
FSU - 17

I think this game will look a lot like the VT game last year. We won that game 28-10 and would've won by more had we had a better QB. Our running game should have some success, and Perry will be consistent enough. Our defense should have a strong performance. While it is true that FSU could come out and play their best game of the season tomorrow, they haven't shown this season that they're capable of doing that. They've been lackluster in every game. To win against UL last week, they needed all the help they could get. UL had WR's running open the entire game, and if 1-2 of those passes were hit, UL would've won comfortably. FSU is also worst in the nation in TFL's while we're the best. Their third down conversion rate is atrocious (around 32%), and their running game has been subpar. This is a rivalry game, so anything could happen, but Miami will win one way or the other. We also can't underestimate the coaching difference. Jimbo was a great gameday coach, Willie Taggart isn't. First time since 2000 that we have the better coach in this game.

Advertisement
He's a big dog, 110 lbs or so, but as gentle with us as you could ever imagine. My 4 yr. old torments him and he just lovingly takes it. He was not so nice to the guy who tried to pick some mangos off our tree from the outside of our fence. I honestly think the guy shiit himself when CJ came up on him. I don't want to even think about him passing. He's 5 and the only dog I've ever owned.
GO CANES!!

That is about ours size. Big for a dobbie. He lived 12 years which is good for that size. When protecting thier turf, house, or car, the is plenty for a stranger to worry about. We had a pit too, who was younger and stayed around another 6 or so years whiched eased the pain. After that I swore never again. That lasted about 8 years. My wife got disabled and started wanting another dog. Finally she told me she was lonely and I caved.

Now we have a rather large deer head chihuahua. Never thought I’d have a bear dog, berely a dog, but now she owns me. Trained her as service dog for my wife so she goes everywhere with us. She even goes on most of our cruises. I hoping to die before her. Frigging dogs.

Way Different.

That FSU had only lost 2 games in two years … both to Miami. That 31-0 was a destruction of the legitimate 2nd/3rd best team in the country. Had FSU been the 15th best team in the country that year Miami would’ve scored 80. This years FSU team will not be 15th.

Dumbest reply of the day!

Miami defense is strong in every category FSU offense is weak, and their pass defense is not great.

Miami 41-0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back